Kambrook KMO400

Kambrook KMO400 (page 2 of 2)

Half decent microwave for the price.

Considering this microwave cost $120 at Kmart, it is decent value and far superior to the cheap homemaker models they have. Generous size to fit large food items, easy to use buttons and clear display. No issue with it so far I would recommend over the cheapo models any day!

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Overall a good microwave for an excellent price!

This was a rather hurried purchase when our old one suddenly gave up the ghost.We didn't want to spend out too much,and found this at Kmart for only $119! For the price it's great - a generous 30L,easy to operate and has plenty of cooking options - more than enough for our family of four. So far we haven't experienced any problems with it (it is used many times everyday),but the only downside it is quite loud when operating,and when closing the door it kind of "slams" - but for such a bargain price we are very happy with this microwave!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Excellent value!

Nice and big 30 litre oven, perfect for the family. 900 watts which is sufficient to heat food in a jiffy! The oven has 2 defrost options, weight and jet which both work well. There are options for auto reheating, vegetables, fish, meat, pasta, potato, pizza, soup and porridge. Excellent value for the price!

Date PurchasedNov 2016

hi i have a kambrook microwave KMO400 with a 315mm glass turntable so just wondering if you have a turntable this size and how much will it be ty
I’m not quite sure what you are asking. Are u asking how much is a replacement glass turntable? If so I think you will have to contact Kambrook.Hi Michael - please contact 1300 139 798 or askus@kambrook.com.au for spare part enquiries. Thanks, the Kambrook team

Hi I’ve just noticed my kambrook microwave is on batch 2011. And it is subject on safety recall. What do I need to do?

I have only just discovered that this this model is subject to a safety recall, I believe mine to be one of the batch numbers affected. What should I do?
I returned the microwave to KMart where the person on the Service Desk checked the Serial Number, checked the computer and then offered me $20.00! After what seemed like several minutes of stunned silence I said 'that's not right' and pointed out the terms on the recall notice. She made a phone call, came back and said that I WAS entitled to a replacement or refund but as there were no Kambrook microwaves in stock, I would have to take store credit. INSISTED that I take store credit! I am not happy about this. This was not a change-of-mind situation, this was a RECALLED product. I am now stuck with $119 worth of store credit for a shop I very rarely shop in and I am without a microwave! Very disappointing experience.Hi, please contact our customer service team on 1300 139 798 to explain the situation, they may be able to assist. Thanks, the Kambrook Team

KMO400