MPN: KOH105WHT

Electric and Gas Heaters Buying Guide

With the chilly season just around the corner, a room heater can be just the thing to keep you cosy. Read on for more information on how to strike a match with the best heaters for your home space, lifestyle and budget.

Read now

• Smell Yes (0) · No (1)
Julie Stearman

Julie StearmanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Just Great Product

We have a semi small area & it heats up very quickly. Keeps us warm and not overheated. It copes with the very well & we are very satisfied with the heaters ability to reach temperature in a timely manner.

Purchased in May 2020 at Big W for $70.00.

Paul

PaulSydney

Good little all day heater

I was using a ceramic blow heater to heat my study where I work from home. But this was getting too noisy and drying out the air too much, so I swapped to an oil heater - looking at some of the reviews I was impressed with this 5-fin heater for performance and only estimated $1.10 day to heat (= 3 at that cost), this review was good as I haven’t used one in years. It is slow to warm the room about 1 hour, but once there it’s a nice heat being radiant and no noise and not drying the air like the fan heaters. If this worries you pop it on when you first get up.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Lok

LokPerth

Nice little heater for small rooms.

We bought this heater for use in our spare room. It's safe and heats up just enough to do the job, cycling on and off with the thermostat as required. I have the black model which is a little bit special for these fin type heaters looking more stylish and blending into the room better than a white one.

Electric Heaters

Find out how Kambrook KOH105 compares to other Electric Heaters

Ktg

KtgTamworth

ideal for small spaces

As expected it is ideal for heating small spaces, very quiet and quickly makes a difference to the environment. Doesn't cost a lot to run and is great that it has a timer feature making bedtime and getting up a little bit easier. Great brand, trustworthy and reliable for years to come

Kit

KitQueanbeyan, NSW Australia

Keeping warm

Have been using this small oil heater in caravan, in -6°, and it handles the job well. Heats up quickly. I Leave it set on medium over night and keeps the cold out. This is a great little heater, can be left on while sleeping no fan noise, and very stable.

Aman

AmanMelbourne

Keeps you warm

It is a good small heater to warm up the room as I turn it off after the room warms up at night. It is reasonably priced and warms up my small room pretty quickly. It does not make much noise like the other heaters I had previously and is reasonably priced

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Sergio

SergioSydney

Affordable and reliable

Bought this product as I live in a house with a big open plan living area. Really does the trick to make one feel comfortable inside. Timer is a great feature as you can set it to turn on just before you get home and find the house already cozy when you get in

southeasternland

southeasternlandClayton South

Works well for the bucks

Well, nothing much to say. I do not expect extra performance from a heater around this price range, and I only need exactly that. Enough to warm a medium room, a bit stretched for a big one though. The thermostat is useful and able to keep stable temperature for my room throughout the night - that's what important.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Red

RedBrisbane

Small but warm

This heater is only a small feature but it can warm up the room you are in. Not too expensive and easily stored away when finished. At first I did notice a plastic burning smell, but this faded (no longer new?) or I became used to the smell. I would recommend as it stops if the heat gets too hot which I like as a safety feature.

Electric Heaters

Find out how Kambrook KOH105 compares to other Electric Heaters

Shimeng

ShimengSydneh

Keep us warm, not bad for the price tag

Always been a fan of oil heater since it's really quite, but with this model I do occasionally hear some clicking sound, otherwise it keeps my bedroom relatively warm and is safe to leave on at night. However one flaw I found was that it is a little tricky to move this heater around.

Beth

Beth

Decent heater for one room

I use this heater to keep my baby's room warm overnight in winter - the thermostat function is really handy for this so it cuts in and out overnight to maintain the temperature. Other than that feature it is fairly basic heater. It was easy to assemble and looks decent. It would be better if they added a timer to this model.

Lillian

LillianMelbourne

Just a ok product.

Bought this heater a week ago. This product with fair price and easy to assemble it. Using this heater just few days, I put it in my master room, which about 15 sqm, this heater can't even heat my room in hours! May be because it's low rate of work. May be next time try a large one.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

Great, lasting long

Great condition. No need for repairment since I bought it. Love to use it in winnter. Definitely recommend to friends and family . Love it , it's not expensive as well, affordable ! Love this brand . Kambrook is a great and affordable brand. Always choose it! Thank you very much.

Date PurchasedJuly 2014