Kambrook KOH105 / KOH107 / KOH111

Kambrook KOH105 / KOH107 / KOH111 (page 2 of 2)

KOH105, KOH111, KOH107

Electric and Gas Heaters Buying Guide

With the chilly season just around the corner, a room heater can be just the thing to keep you cosy. Read on for more information on how to strike a match with the best heaters for your home space, lifestyle and budget.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

3.8

• Heating Speed3/5 - 5/5 (3)
  • Temperature Consistency
  • Safety
  • Smell Yes (0) · No (3)
chunkyboy

chunkyboyMascot

Nice heater...and am suspecting pretty economical

So...I am touching this thing when it is on only 1400 watts and feels SO hot...that is pretty darn good for 1400 when other heaters I have had felt only lukewarm at this power level....this is why I am saying that it is probably very economical to run...good job Kambrook

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Susan

SusanAdelaide

Now I have a warm & toasty room

Very happy with this column heater. It warms the small room I have it in quickly on a low setting. The timer works well and has been reliable - I set it to come on each morning. The thermostat works well. It's easy to use - though the very small timer notches may be tricky for some with large fingers. I've had it for a while now, no issues at all.
Effective, reliable, has timer and thermostat

ZeRoNinjaa

ZeRoNinjaaMelbourne

Good for Small/Small-Medium Rooms

Electric Heaters

Find out how Kambrook KOH105 / KOH107 / KOH111 compares to other Electric Heaters

Shweta

Shwetasydney

Know where to use it

Its just been a week since I purchased the 5 fin heater. It does take some time to heat up but works well for medium or small spaces. Its good to for preheating a bedroom and I don't mind leaving it ON overnight at a 400w or 600w setting. For my large living space it only raised a couple of degrees in an hour of operation (on a 600w setting). Might have to buy an additional unit or a radiation heater for more immediate relief on chilly nights.
Looks good, energy efficient, inexpensive
less effective in large spaces

TomHo

TomHo

Economical to buy column heater

Redgerbra

RedgerbraPerth, WA

Great product for babies room

I purchased this to take the winter chill out of my babies room. The heater doesn't get very hot,which wouldn't suit a large room and at first I didn't think it was appropriate for the room I had it in, but now I think its great as it doesn't heat the room too much but just take the chill out and makes it comfortable, which is what I wanted. And I also think its safer for a childs room as the heater itself isnt too hot too touch.
Great for childrens rooms

See all Kambrook KOH105 / KOH107 / KOH111 reviews

Nat

Natasked

KOH111

Does this heater have a fan

Julie Stearman

Nat NO this is an oil heater without a fan but it does heat up bathroom (my hubby is a diabetic) and it is lovely and warm for him when he gets out of the shower.

Julie Stearman

Forgot to also say close the door if possible.

Nat

Natasked

KOH111

Does this heater have a fan, doesnt seem to be heating a quite small room

Julie Stearman

No this one does not have a fan it just heats up and as long as you leave it on from early it keep the small room heated. I also put the two switches on at first then when I find it has started to heat the room I normally turn one of them off.

Rhoda O.

Rhoda O.asked

KOH105 / KOH107 / KOH111

How do set a newly bought one

Julie Stearman

Just read then Instruction Booklet that came in the Box with the Kambrook KOH105/KOH107/KOH111

See all Kambrook KOH105 / KOH107 / KOH111 questions

Get an answer from our members and Kambrook representatives

Kambrook KOH105 / KOH107 / KOH111

Compare all 3 Kambrook KOH105 / KOH107 / KOH111
CategoryElectric HeatersElectric HeatersElectric Heaters
Price (RRP) $69.95$69.95$99.95
Heater TypeFin & Column and PortableFin & Column and PortableFin & Column and Portable
Colour / FinishWhiteWhiteWhite
Dimensions 945 x 250 x 250 mm945 x 250 x 330 mm945 x 250 x 490 mm
Construction MaterialDie-Cast MetalDie-Cast MetalDie-Cast Metal
FeaturesThermostatThermostatThermostat
Additional FeaturesTip Over ProtectionTip Over ProtectionTip Over Protection
Number of Heat Settings333
Power1,000 W1,500 W2,400 W
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)
Release dateAug 2011Aug 2011May 2011