KOH105, KOH111, KOH107

Electric and Gas Heaters Buying Guide

With the chilly season just around the corner, a room heater can be just the thing to keep you cosy. Read on for more information on how to strike a match with the best heaters for your home space, lifestyle and budget.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

3.8

• Heating Speed3/5 - 5/5 (3)
  • Temperature Consistency
  • Safety
  • Smell Yes (0) · No (3)

Julie StearmanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Just Great Product

We have a semi small area & it heats up very quickly. Keeps us warm and not overheated. It copes with the very well & we are very satisfied with the heaters ability to reach temperature in a timely manner.

Purchased in May 2020 at Big W for $70.00.

Adrian D.

Adrian D.Perth, WA

Doesn't disappoint.

I read all the reviews about oil heaters from Target (Home), Kmart (Anko) and BigW, this had the best review and doesn't disappoint. Bought 2, one for our bedroom and one for our daughters. Thermostat works well, on high power and high heat the room is unbearably warm and it also switches off when at desired setting. My wife also likes that it doesn't blow hot air and dry the room out. I recommend this item.

Purchased in April 2020 at Bigw for $79.00.

DjayJCjay

DjayJCjaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great heater

This came with the unit I rent. Heats up a 3.5 x 7 mt room easily. I would definitely recommend it. I have arthritis that is worse in the cold. This heater is perfect.
The timer is a great feature.

Purchased in January 2019 at Feminine Mysteries.

Electric Heaters

Find out how Kambrook KOH105 / KOH107 / KOH111 compares to other Electric Heaters

Paul

PaulSydney

Good little all day heater

I was using a ceramic blow heater to heat my study where I work from home. But this was getting too noisy and drying out the air too much, so I swapped to an oil heater - looking at some of the reviews I was impressed with this 5-fin heater for performance and only estimated $1.10 day to heat (= 3 at that cost), this review was good as I haven’t used one in years. It is slow to warm the room about 1 hour, but once there it’s a nice heat being radiant and no noise and not drying the air like the fan heaters. If this worries you pop it on when you first get up.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Kit

KitQueanbeyan, NSW Australia

Keeping warm

Have been using this small oil heater in caravan, in -6°, and it handles the job well. Heats up quickly. I Leave it set on medium over night and keeps the cold out. This is a great little heater, can be left on while sleeping no fan noise, and very stable.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Great, lasting long

Great condition. No need for repairment since I bought it. Love to use it in winnter. Definitely recommend to friends and family . Love it , it's not expensive as well, affordable ! Love this brand . Kambrook is a great and affordable brand. Always choose it! Thank you very much.

Date PurchasedJuly 2014
Redgerbra

RedgerbraPerth, WA

Great product for babies room

I purchased this to take the winter chill out of my babies room. The heater doesn't get very hot,which wouldn't suit a large room and at first I didn't think it was appropriate for the room I had it in, but now I think its great as it doesn't heat the room too much but just take the chill out and makes it comfortable, which is what I wanted. And I also think its safer for a childs room as the heater itself isnt too hot too touch.
Great for childrens rooms

See all Kambrook KOH105 / KOH107 / KOH111 reviews

Nat

Natasked

KOH111

Does this heater have a fan

Julie Stearman

Nat NO this is an oil heater without a fan but it does heat up bathroom (my hubby is a diabetic) and it is lovely and warm for him when he gets out of the shower.

Julie Stearman

Forgot to also say close the door if possible.

Nat

Natasked

KOH111

Does this heater have a fan, doesnt seem to be heating a quite small room

Julie Stearman

No this one does not have a fan it just heats up and as long as you leave it on from early it keep the small room heated. I also put the two switches on at first then when I find it has started to heat the room I normally turn one of them off.

Rhoda O.

Rhoda O.asked

KOH105 / KOH107 / KOH111

How do set a newly bought one

Julie Stearman

Just read then Instruction Booklet that came in the Box with the Kambrook KOH105/KOH107/KOH111

See all Kambrook KOH105 / KOH107 / KOH111 questions

Get an answer from our members and Kambrook representatives

Compare all 3 Kambrook KOH105 / KOH107 / KOH111
CategoryElectric HeatersElectric HeatersElectric Heaters
Price (RRP) $69.95$69.95$99.95
Heater TypeFin & Column and PortableFin & Column and PortableFin & Column and Portable
Colour / FinishWhiteWhiteWhite
Dimensions 945 x 250 x 250 mm945 x 250 x 330 mm945 x 250 x 490 mm
Construction MaterialDie-Cast MetalDie-Cast MetalDie-Cast Metal
FeaturesThermostatThermostatThermostat
Additional FeaturesTip Over ProtectionTip Over ProtectionTip Over Protection
Number of Heat Settings333
Power1,000 W1,500 W2,400 W
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)
Release dateAug 2011Aug 2011May 2011