For the budget conscious

I had my Kambrook for 4 years, and never had any problems. My model also had a large hotplate. It was great for a student in a very small flat. When I moved to a larger flat I gifted the Kambrook to a friend who helped me move - that is all he wanted!!! I am sorry to see they are no longer made.

Overall, this is a great little benchtop oven. It wasn't expensive so for the price it looks great and cooks well. It's so great to have an auto off timer and variable temperature control. It heats up very quickly and cooks evenly which is great for doing small roasts and pizzas. I have also baked a banana cake in this little oven and it turned out perfect. It is great just for browning and grilling without the need of using your big oven. It doesn't heat up your whole kitchen and cools down quickly also. A great little investment for any kitchen, workplace or caravan.
Auto timer! Inexpensive! Works well!
Not as fancy as some of the other ovens and would prefer a longer cord!

A great pity to see Kambrook no longer produces this oven - had mine for 5 yrs and still going strong. A very useful item for students in bed sits.