Kambrook KOT500

Kambrook KOT500

Benchtop / Toaster Ovens Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of benchtop / toaster oven would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

JaniceSouth East Queensland, QLD

For the budget conscious

I had my Kambrook for 4 years, and never had any problems. My model also had a large hotplate. It was great for a student in a very small flat. When I moved to a larger flat I gifted the Kambrook to a friend who helped me move - that is all he wanted!!! I am sorry to see they are no longer made.

Please_Read1st

Please_Read1stSouth East Queensland, QLD

Overall, this is a great little benchtop oven. It wasn't expensive so for the price it looks great and cooks well. It's so great to have an auto off timer and variable temperature control. It heats up very quickly and cooks evenly which is great for doing small roasts and pizzas. I have also baked a banana cake in this little oven and it turned out perfect. It is great just for browning and grilling without the need of using your big oven. It doesn't heat up your whole kitchen and cools down quickly also. A great little investment for any kitchen, workplace or caravan.
Auto timer! Inexpensive! Works well!
Not as fancy as some of the other ovens and would prefer a longer cord!

jan2010
jan2010

A great pity to see Kambrook no longer produces this oven - had mine for 5 yrs and still going strong. A very useful item for students in bed sits.

Ray H.

Ray H.asked

What size is this oven

Janice

Hi Ray, sorry to say I ended up selling it to a friend and I cannot remember the exact size. However, I got a great bargain from Kogan - portable oven with lge and small hotplates, rotisserie attachments (that was the feature that sold me on the unit) and the oven itself (lge enough to cook a roast chicken with veges) - all for under $90 (that is the sale price - I didn't have to pay for delivery either).

Get an answer from our members and Kambrook representatives