Kambrook Pressure Express

KPR620 and KPR600

Mick

MickBundaberg qld

Pressure cookers are Great

Used a pressure cooker for years most used kitchen appliance in our house.
Lately the timer starts after coming up to pressure, but goes backwards instead of going towards off it goes backwards to saute. Can you tell me why? And how to fix.
A pressure cooker is the best thing on a kitchen have used for 30+ years.

Date PurchasedJan 2013

smart customer

smart customerAU

Great pressure cooker!!

I have been using for 6 months so far and have had no issues. It's very versatile as you can use this pressure cooker for various cuisines. There is no smells or flavours left after use and easy to wash off. I am really satisfied with the features and performance and even it has a good price!! Put your ingredients whatever you like in the cooker with a proper amount of water, 15-20 mins later depending on the ingredient, you will have a lovely meal. Very easy to use and highly recommend it for someone who doesn't like cooking much like me:)

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Paul

PaulSydney

Wife hates cooking, but loves her pressure cooker!

Date PurchasedDec 2017
happy

happy

Fantastic Purchase

Was looking at purchasing a pressure cooker that wasn't digital, as it can be extremely costly for repairs if the digit part goes. So decided to go with a non digital machine which the cost under $100 compared to the digital machines, have tried it out soon after buying it doing a lemon chicken also a roast silverside both these dishes turned out just perfect.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

ALT

ALTMelbourne

Makes life so much easier

This is the most used appliance in our kitchen. I use this all the time for lots of things, but especially for quick risottos, bolognaise and soups. It's so easy to use and clean and haven't had any issues with it these past two years. The sauté function works well enough (but isn't as quick as a normal pan on the stove). Only cons would be that some recipes call for longer times than the 30min maximum so I have to remember to turn the dial further midway through the cooking to add more time. Would also be handy to have a sound alert when the dial reaches 0 but not essential.

Date PurchasedDec 2015

Dave F

Dave FSydney

Great the best ever. Good good

The pressure cooker is brilliant.
Been used many times. Never fails. It's amazing. seals each time.
Cooks fast.
Is reliable. Hang broken after a year. It's good.
Cleans well. Its silver. It has a turn on knob.
It cooks stuff. it's really good...
Best pressure cooker I've ever bought. Just the best. Love it so much

Date PurchasedJan 2016

dplongden08

dplongden08PERTH

Absolutely love it

I bought myself this for Christmas
It is exactly what I wanted!!
I made the creamiest rice pudding in just 10 minutes
The most tender corned beef in 30 minutes
So easy to clean
No change or getting burnt by steam
Included recipes are so easy to follow
Bought on sale for $99

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Dave F

Dave FSydney

Great pressure cooker

The things I've been able to do with this trusty is great. Probably not the normal type of things some would be doing. But it's been incredible.
The gas and electricity I've saved being able to chuck this one and walk away. It's great. Hasn't let me down yet.
I have great plans for old trusty

Date PurchasedMar 2016
kinesiologist

kinesiologistNSW, 2070

Great pressure cooker and slow cooker

We bought this from the Good guys on special, since purchasing it, we've used it a couple of times, it works really well, easy to use although the steam valve sometimes takes a bit of fiddling to get set to settle into place when first starting up, we just use a wooden chopstick to jiggle it around till it settles into place.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
John C

John C

Best purchase

Had my Kambrook pressure cooker for over 2 years and absolutely love it . Easy to use with great results . So good I purchased one each for my sister and daughter . Fabulous for cooking stews , rice etc but I also cooked corned beef in it and it turned out perfect . Just set and forget . Do yourself a favour and buy one . Cheers .

Date PurchasedNov 2015

Fwang

Fwang

Multi cooker in one

Wanting to buy a new rice cooker and also a pressure cooker but no more space in the kitchen. So i found out that kambrook has this express cooker. So satisfied with it, i can cook chunky meat soup in less than 30 mins and get a tender result. Also i cook brown rice with this cooker. Can save you some space.

Smallydolly

Smallydolly

Best kitchen appliance I have ever bought

I bought this for $89 and it is the best 89 dollars I have ever spent, it does everything I could wish for and beautifully and quickly with the tenderness of a Slow Cooked meal, outstanding!! Two people at work have bought one each and love it too.. Thanks so much!!

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Mai

MaiMelbourne

Love it

This cooker does everything I needed, it cooks rice in 5 mins,you can saute in the pot before pressure cook,
if you like nice tender beef stew or curry, you can chuck everything in and ready in 30 mins.
I use this all the time and im glad i bough it.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Summer Lily

Summer LilySydney, NSW

Value for money!

Initially was using the Tefal Cook 4 Me then after using it about 20 times, it literally just died and wouldn't turn. Isn't under warranty anymore as I didn't use it often until 2 years later but i most certainly took such great care of it and cleaned it thoroughly after every use.

I did my research and found great reviews on this model and for a great price. And yes, I'm so pleased with it's simplicity and ease of use and food has been turning out as one would hope.

THANK YOU Kambrook for offering a great pressure cooker without the heavy price tag! Seriously don't need digital features in a pressure cooker, so unnecessary.

Margie

Margie

simply the best

I grew up with pressure cookers and got my own at the age of 18 years.This Kambrook pressure cooker is the best I ever had,so easy to use and so easy to clean and also at a very good price.Love.love,love my Kambrook,will never be without this product ever again.Simply the best!!!!!!!

Date PurchasedJan 2015
Jac

Jac

I love to cook.

This machine is so great for someone like myself who loves to cook. It is so easy to use. When I was a little girl my Mum told me to never get a pressure cooke because they were so unreliable, perhaps they were in the 1950s but now, 2017, this machine is fabulous.
The food tastes great , meals are prepared in so short a time and I am saving on my electricity bill.
So all in all, I would recommend it to anyone who asks.

Caen C

Caen CMelbourne

This is perfect and extremely useful!

I use this pressure cooker almost everyday! It's very easy to use and I don't need to refer to the instructions before every use. It really has revolutionize the way I cook. Would highly recommend this to anyone who's thinking of getting a pressure cooker. I was quite skeptical at first because I usually use a slow cooker but with this in my kitchen, the slow cooker is now in the storage cabinet!

Date PurchasedDec 2016

mel

melquirindi

Absolutely love it!

I have only had this pressure cooker for a few weeks but I am already in love. I own a slow cooker and also a rice cooker but am going to give them away as I no longer need them. The meat is so much nicer and the vegetables are so much sweeter

Pam

PamBurnie

Most disppointed

Most disappointed with the pressure cooker. I shut the lid as per instructions and the lid flew open and the contents flew onto the ceiling. The next time I used it, the lid shut tight and I couldn't open it. Aaaargh...and after nearly an hour of twisting it clockwise and anti clockwise, it finally opened and a couple of screws fell off...

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Kambrook
RachelKambrook

Hi Pam, please contact customer service regarding your issue on 1300 139 798 or email askus@kambrook.com.au. Thank you, the Kambrook team.

Rose

RoseAU

Changed the way I cook

I've never used a pressure cooker in my life and I chose this one based on reviews here. So far, so good. It's simple to use, works well and no fancy bits n bobs I don't need. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a no-fuss pressure cooker.

I was tossing up to get one of those does-everything cooking machines but I'm glad I got this as plenty of recipes online plus I have flexibility to use it how I want.

Date PurchasedMar 2017