Kambrook Pressure Express KPR600

Kambrook Pressure Express KPR600

Mick

MickBundaberg qld

Pressure cookers are Great

Used a pressure cooker for years most used kitchen appliance in our house.
Lately the timer starts after coming up to pressure, but goes backwards instead of going towards off it goes backwards to saute. Can you tell me why? And how to fix.
A pressure cooker is the best thing on a kitchen have used for 30+ years.

Date PurchasedJan 2013

Dave F

Dave FSydney

Great the best ever. Good good

The pressure cooker is brilliant.
Been used many times. Never fails. It's amazing. seals each time.
Cooks fast.
Is reliable. Hang broken after a year. It's good.
Cleans well. Its silver. It has a turn on knob.
It cooks stuff. it's really good...
Best pressure cooker I've ever bought. Just the best. Love it so much

Date PurchasedJan 2016
kinesiologist

kinesiologistNSW, 2070

Great pressure cooker and slow cooker

We bought this from the Good guys on special, since purchasing it, we've used it a couple of times, it works really well, easy to use although the steam valve sometimes takes a bit of fiddling to get set to settle into place when first starting up, we just use a wooden chopstick to jiggle it around till it settles into place.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Smallydolly

Smallydolly

Best kitchen appliance I have ever bought

I bought this for $89 and it is the best 89 dollars I have ever spent, it does everything I could wish for and beautifully and quickly with the tenderness of a Slow Cooked meal, outstanding!! Two people at work have bought one each and love it too.. Thanks so much!!

Date PurchasedJul 2017

fluffy

fluffyAlbany

love it!!!

works like a dream very easy to use and clean
steamed vegies to perfection with a steam basket (bought separate) have'nt tried any meat on its own but did do a curry turned out great
would recommend this pressure cooker to anyone it is a good price and i found it did not use up to much power

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Mum of 3

Mum of 3AU

Awesome & Simple!

Neat little pressure cooker which is so simple to use and easy to clean. Doesn't take up too much room in the cupboard and cooks meat so it is so tender. Highly recommend this product to anyone who is needing dinner in a hurry as you can cook a stew in less than 30 minutes!

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Juppi

JuppiAU

Cooks to perfection

I just love this pressure cooker. It is so easy to use and clean. It cooks food to perfection, especially meats come out so tender and tasty.
There is no need to spend a fortune on fancy pressure cooker when this one does absolutely the same thing.
I highly recommend it.

Date PurchasedFeb 2014

greylies1

greylies1sydney

I am buying another one!!!

Date PurchasedOct 2014
oneness

onenessAU

Results are VERY Hit and Miss!!

Kambrook
OfficialKambrook

Hi Oneness - please contact the Kambrook customer care team on 1300 139 798 during business hours or e-mail askus@kambrook.com.au. Thank you.

Chris J

Chris JSydney

An extremely useful kitchen companion

TIMER DOESNT LAST

The problem I had with the KPR600 was that the timer doesnt last. I have used it once a week over the past one and a half years , and the timer has now started going crazy , moving forwards and then backwards. I only used it for cooking the same item (rice) every time that I used it , and maybe it somehow weakened the timer by always setting it at the same time , but I still think it should have lasted a lot longer. The KPR is one of the better looking kitchen devices that have I used , but they should have spent a few more dollars making it and got better timers.

Kambrook
OfficialKambrook

Hi John - please contact the Kambrook customer care team on 1300 139 798 during business hours or e-mail askus@kambrook.com.au.

John

previous comment truncated now continued "with a new warranty , delivered , for a an extremely good price and I accepted . Considering that my old KPR600 was out of warranty , this was a good gesture by kambrook and I thank them.

errol.s

errol.schristchurch nz

well priced cooker

good wee unit ,,works really well,,,,,awesome soups and casseroles, tender meats ,and brilliant for chicken, all within .the hour ....glad to have purchased.this ..(from the warehouse nz ) ,,not too shabby at all ,, was just what i needed ,,,,in a little kitchen cooking for one,, easy as / and is just what i expected from a pressure cooker /// cheers kambrook

1 year later using 2-3 times a-week every week,, not a single problem...brilliant

See all Kambrook Pressure Express reviews

Chew

Chewasked

I bought a Kambrook KPR 600 from Good Guys about 3 years ago. It works well but it does not any timing except 6 setting marks and the last setting mark is for sutee. Just curious to know how many minutes is for each setting? Where can I get the manual as I can't remember I have got one. Thanks

happy

I would just google the site, most times they have all this info. Esther

Pout at the Trout

Pout at the Troutasked

Like many others, I find Teflon coating something I will not use in my kitchen. I would like to purchase a stainless steel inner bowl for my Kambrook unit if possible. If Kambrook doesn't supply one, has anybody had successes with something stainless that fits the unit?

happy

Get in contact with Kambrook if they don't have any, maybe try looking on ebay good luck

Get an answer from our members and Kambrook representatives

CategoryPressure Cookers