Kambrook Pressure Express KPR600

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Pressurising Speed

My Saviour

When I’m pressed for time and didn’t take the meat out of the freezer to thaw, I can always rely on my Kamby to deliver a soft pot roast or stew from frozen in an hour or less. Can’t do without it.

Purchased in January 2015 at Noel Leeming Physical store for A$299.00.

Safety
Pressurising Speed
Product is used Daily
Mick

MickBundaberg qld

Pressure cookers are Great

Used a pressure cooker for years most used kitchen appliance in our house.
Lately the timer starts after coming up to pressure, but goes backwards instead of going towards off it goes backwards to saute. Can you tell me why? And how to fix.
A pressure cooker is the best thing on a kitchen have used for 30+ years.

Date PurchasedJan 2013
Dave F

Dave FSydney

Great the best ever. Good good

The pressure cooker is brilliant.
Been used many times. Never fails. It's amazing. seals each time.
Cooks fast.
Is reliable. Hang broken after a year. It's good.
Cleans well. Its silver. It has a turn on knob.
It cooks stuff. it's really good...
Best pressure cooker I've ever bought. Just the best. Love it so much

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Pressure Cookers

Find out how Kambrook Pressure Express KPR600 compares to other Pressure Cookers

kinesiologist

kinesiologistSydney, NSW

Great pressure cooker and slow cooker

We bought this from the Good guys on special, since purchasing it, we've used it a couple of times, it works really well, easy to use although the steam valve sometimes takes a bit of fiddling to get set to settle into place when first starting up, we just use a wooden chopstick to jiggle it around till it settles into place.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Smallydolly

Smallydolly

Best kitchen appliance I have ever bought

I bought this for $89 and it is the best 89 dollars I have ever spent, it does everything I could wish for and beautifully and quickly with the tenderness of a Slow Cooked meal, outstanding!! Two people at work have bought one each and love it too.. Thanks so much!!

Date PurchasedJul 2017
fluffy

fluffyAlbany

love it!!!

works like a dream very easy to use and clean
steamed vegies to perfection with a steam basket (bought separate) have'nt tried any meat on its own but did do a curry turned out great
would recommend this pressure cooker to anyone it is a good price and i found it did not use up to much power

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Mum of 3

Mum of 3AU

Awesome & Simple!

Neat little pressure cooker which is so simple to use and easy to clean. Doesn't take up too much room in the cupboard and cooks meat so it is so tender. Highly recommend this product to anyone who is needing dinner in a hurry as you can cook a stew in less than 30 minutes!

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Juppi

JuppiAU

Cooks to perfection

I just love this pressure cooker. It is so easy to use and clean. It cooks food to perfection, especially meats come out so tender and tasty.
There is no need to spend a fortune on fancy pressure cooker when this one does absolutely the same thing.
I highly recommend it.

Date PurchasedFeb 2014
greylies1

greylies1sydney

I am buying another one!!!

Date PurchasedOct 2014
Pressure Cookers

oneness

onenessAU

Results are VERY Hit and Miss!!

Kambrook
OfficialKambrook

Hi Oneness - please contact the Kambrook customer care team on 1300 139 798 during business hours or e-mail askus@kambrook.com.au. Thank you.

Chris J

Chris JSydney

An extremely useful kitchen companion

TIMER DOESNT LAST

The problem I had with the KPR600 was that the timer doesnt last. I have used it once a week over the past one and a half years , and the timer has now started going crazy , moving forwards and then backwards. I only used it for cooking the same item (rice) every time that I used it , and maybe it somehow weakened the timer by always setting it at the same time , but I still think it should have lasted a lot longer. The KPR is one of the better looking kitchen devices that have I used , but they should have spent a few more dollars making it and got better timers.

Kambrook
OfficialKambrook

Hi John - please contact the Kambrook customer care team on 1300 139 798 during business hours or e-mail askus@kambrook.com.au.

John

previous comment truncated now continued "with a new warranty , delivered , for a an extremely good price and I accepted . Considering that my old KPR600 was out of warranty , this was a good gesture by kambrook and I thank them.

errol.s

errol.schristchurch nz

well priced cooker

good wee unit ,,works really well,,,,,awesome soups and casseroles, tender meats ,and brilliant for chicken, all within .the hour ....glad to have purchased.this ..(from the warehouse nz ) ,,not too shabby at all ,, was just what i needed ,,,,in a little kitchen cooking for one,, easy as / and is just what i expected from a pressure cooker /// cheers kambrook

1 year later using 2-3 times a-week every week,, not a single problem...brilliant

See all Kambrook Pressure Express reviews