Kambrook Pressure Express

Kambrook Pressure Express (page 2 of 3)

KPR620 and KPR600

kestns

kestns

Love it.

This is the first pressure cooker I have used so I cannot compare it to any others. Have had it for 6 months and use it constantly. It is really simple to use and super easy to clean. The meals I make turn out perfectly - would struggle to be without it now.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

fluffy

fluffyAlbany

love it!!!

works like a dream very easy to use and clean
steamed vegies to perfection with a steam basket (bought separate) have'nt tried any meat on its own but did do a curry turned out great
would recommend this pressure cooker to anyone it is a good price and i found it did not use up to much power

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Mum of 3

Mum of 3AU

Awesome & Simple!

Neat little pressure cooker which is so simple to use and easy to clean. Doesn't take up too much room in the cupboard and cooks meat so it is so tender. Highly recommend this product to anyone who is needing dinner in a hurry as you can cook a stew in less than 30 minutes!

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Juppi

JuppiAU

Cooks to perfection

I just love this pressure cooker. It is so easy to use and clean. It cooks food to perfection, especially meats come out so tender and tasty.
There is no need to spend a fortune on fancy pressure cooker when this one does absolutely the same thing.
I highly recommend it.

Date PurchasedFeb 2014

Naomi Tesler

Naomi TeslerAU

A really fantastic ,Easy to use Pressure Cooker. Does what it is meant to do

Date PurchasedAug 2016

greylies1

greylies1sydney

I am buying another one!!!

Date PurchasedOct 2014

Di10

Di10CHATSWOOD

Excellent buy, easy to use

Bought this about 6 months ago from The Good Guys, very easy to use. Had not used a pressure cooker before due to bad experience when my mother blew up her old stove top one. Small selection of recipes in the booklet but have used my own to make excellent soups, stews, curries and pasta dishes. No trouble getting pressure buildup as reported by some customers. Only wish I could make puddings, tried a steamed pudding but no good. Any tips on this from other readers? A few tricks to get the best results, don't use too much liquid, cut veges into larger pieces to prevent them disintegrating, overall very cheap price for a good item, has saved me hours of cooking when coming home late from work I am still able to cook a nice meal.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Roz

RozBrisbane

I bought this about 8 months ago from the Good Guys for $99 and it's the best appliance I've ever bought. 25mins meal is done. Nothing sticks to the bottom. Easy to clean. Easy to use. Soups, casseroles, curries it cooks everything quick and easy. A must have appliance for any home cook.

oneness

onenessAU

Results are VERY Hit and Miss!!

OfficialKambrook

Hi Oneness - please contact the Kambrook customer care team on 1300 139 798 during business hours or e-mail askus@kambrook.com.au. Thank you.

Chris J

Chris JSydney

An extremely useful kitchen companion

Tww

TwwOcean Grove

Sometimes Great

OfficialKambrook

Hi Tww, please contact the Kambrook customer care team on 1300 139 798 during business hours or e-mail askus@kambrook.com.au. Thank you.

Pat

PatAdelaide, South Australia

Great Value

Great Pressure cooker at a fantastic price. So much easier and nicer to use than
my old Aluminium cooker, which I had to hover over. The Kambrook KPR620
just and set and forget. If you are after a good Pressure cooker I would highly recommend
you consider this model. I am very happy with my purchase.

TIMER DOESNT LAST

The problem I had with the KPR600 was that the timer doesnt last. I have used it once a week over the past one and a half years , and the timer has now started going crazy , moving forwards and then backwards. I only used it for cooking the same item (rice) every time that I used it , and maybe it somehow weakened the timer by always setting it at the same time , but I still think it should have lasted a lot longer. The KPR is one of the better looking kitchen devices that have I used , but they should have spent a few more dollars making it and got better timers.

OfficialKambrook

Hi John - please contact the Kambrook customer care team on 1300 139 798 during business hours or e-mail askus@kambrook.com.au.

John

previous comment truncated now continued "with a new warranty , delivered , for a an extremely good price and I accepted . Considering that my old KPR600 was out of warranty , this was a good gesture by kambrook and I thank them.

Fantastic, best electrical appliance for the busy person.

Fantastic, best electric appliance I've bought, great price and safer to use than a stove top which I was tossing up to get. But if you're a busy person after a days work go for an electric one especially if you get side track & aren't in the kitchen all the time. I never got to pack it away over winter, used it every day. Great for soups, quick & easy - I tried lots of new soup recipes this year. Only because they took no time at all. I have actually bought my son one for Christmas and can't wait to show him how easy it is. I have often spoke about this machine at work, everyone should get one. I'd rate it 9/10.

LazyHorse

LazyHorseVictoria, 3133

Works well

Seems to work well so far.
Only negative is the recipes - I have read and re-read but they don't seem to have been tested by Kambrook.

OfficialKambrook

Hi LazyHorse - could you please contact our customer care team during business hours to discuss this? Our number is 1300 139 798. Thank you.

errol.s

errol.schristchurch nz

well priced cooker

good wee unit ,,works really well,,,,,awesome soups and casseroles, tender meats ,and brilliant for chicken, all within .the hour ....glad to have purchased.this ..(from the warehouse nz ) ,,not too shabby at all ,, was just what i needed ,,,,in a little kitchen cooking for one,, easy as / and is just what i expected from a pressure cooker /// cheers kambrook

1 year later using 2-3 times a-week every week,, not a single problem...brilliant

rockres

rockres

Brilliant, simple but excellent

We tossed up this above other much more expensive options. Glad we purchased this one, works perfectly and is very simple to use... and at $60 it was less than half the price. Works perfectly, like a slow cooker but quick, the only MINOR gripe is the timer is 1-6 with the time these relate to being in the book (no idea why this simply isn't mins on the dial). Would 100% recommended

Guy

GuyQld

Very easy to use

Andrew

AndrewMelbourne, Victoria

Simple, no fuss pressure cooker

MadSim

MadSimPerth

Easiest appliance in the kitchen.

Upgraded from stove top pressure cooker, wish I had done so earlier. Easy to use, prep everything in the bowl on sauté, lid on, turn dial & wait. One pot cooking..tried a couple of recipes from booklet - easy to follow. Daughters have successfully cooked a meal in this cooker - scared to use stove top one.
Simple to use, quick, easy clean, quiet.