Kambrook Pressure Express

Kambrook Pressure Express (page 3 of 3)

KPR620 and KPR600

Sammy B

Sammy BBrisbane

Fantastic!

This is my first ever experience with a pressure cooker and I am stoked! The only issue I found was the fact that I missed reading the part in the instructions about letting it stand for 10 minutes after it turns off before releasing the pressure (perhaps it needed to be in the recipe instructions as well?). I found it really easy to use. More recipes would've been a bonus and yes the instructions are a bit long winded yet not overly clear. Would recommend over a slow cooker any day!
Easy to use, flavor of food much better than slow cooker, easy to clean.
Instruction manual needs work and recipes in manual should mention the "stand 10 mins prior to releasing pressure" for those of us that missed that sentence.

cooking meals is so much easier

Lills71

Lills71Perth

Love it !!!!

Love it... Easy to use, easy to clean and great value for money. Using 2-3 times a week. The only appliance that doesn't get put back in the cupboard after use... Instruction manual lacks any depth but lots of recipes on the net to help you through. Great for winter recipes.
Great value... Simple to use.
Instruction book average with very recipes or hints.

Agnetes

AgnetesHobart, TAS

Kambrook pressure express cooker

I just want to tell everyone how much I love this machine. I bought it to cook soya beans in initially but now I use it every day. For porridge. Yes, this makes the best porridge. No recipes of any use come with it but because its first setting 1 it is stated to be for porridge, I found on the Internet a recipe and now I have it every day for breakfast. The only problem is finding somewhere to store the machine because it’s very bulky and I have organized a space under the kitchen bench for it. I also use it to cook kale because it is the only way I can make this vegetable palatable. In fact I use it for heaps of things!
Pretty well everything
No instructions on how to use the trivet or any useful recipes

Hydrium

HydriumTownsville

Awesome Cooker

no1shedevil

no1shedevilnsw, 2168

Perfect in every way! Inspires to cook

Cuts cooking time down, casseroles can be cooked under an hour instead of 3 hours. Many variety of ways to cook in this, like stews, casseroles, sauteing, vegetables, different meats and more. Gives you a choice of appliances which save time cooking and cleaning up. Convenient cooking method.. so easy to use and the pressure cooker becomes a serving dish which can be taken directly at the table.
fast cooking, conenvenice, safe, variety of uses, serving dish

Sam1717
Sam1717

Doesnt seem to come to pressure for me either - 1st time using, not sure and instructions are bleak around what to expect when cooking

Bobby Dazzler

An excellent purchase from Kmart. At first, I was wary, thinking pressure cookers were somehow "dangerous." But not so. They are constructed with their own in-built safety valve to prevent over-pressurising. I am constantly surprising myself at how efficient these pressure cookers are. They are perfectly safe, very versatlile in their variety of meals.
Another feature I have discovered with use is that the Kambrook pressure cooker virtually replaces the Slow Cooker. Since using it for the first time, I have been preaching its virtues to one and all. Highly recommended.
Versatility and safety features.
The booklet might have been more clearly expressed on some features.

PeterP29

PeterP29Perth Western Australia

Great value pressure cooker, easy to use

Bought this on special at K-Mart (half the price compared with Hardly Normans). Great value for the price and it is easy to use. After reading the operating instructions carefully, got it working first up and made a great tender beef curry in about 20 minutes...spectacular really. Looking forward to making soups and other dishes in a hurry.
Quick set up, easy to use. Reasonable quality.
Instruction book very average. Would have been great to have more recipes included

Tori_99

Tori_99Townsville

Fantastic time saver for busy families

Had this pressure cooker given to me as a gift from my mother. I have always been wary of the safety aspect of pressure cookers, but have not has any issues with this. This is a fantastic machine for time and budget conscious families. I love the fact that you can sear and cook all in the same pot, leaves the slow cooker for dead.
Searing and cooking in one pan, fast cooking, tender meat
could have a bit more heat for searing

caz18b

caz18bBrisbane

Take the pressue off cooking!

I love my new Kambrook KPR600 Pressure Cooker. With a 6 Litre capacity it holds more than enough to feed a large family. I love that it cooks a great casserole in a third of the time. Our family has enjoyed some great Winter meals this year. My new favourite appliance!
Convenient, Stylish

CarleenMandurah

Have had trouble using it

I have used this pressure cooker but have had no luck in bringing it to
pressure. Took back to store and they replaced it , but I am still not
able to use it properly, has anybody had the same problem? or is it me
not using correctly, have used it by the instruction book, it comes up
to pressure only once during a 25minute cook.

no luck using this product

astrogenic
astrogenic

That's normal...I also have a stove top pressure cooker and once it's up to pressure you turn it right down to minimum on the stove and it keeps pressure

Carleen

I had a couple of duds,but the new one works great