Kambrook X Blade / X Blade Pro

Kambrook X Blade / X Blade Pro

KSB100, Pro (KSB400)

Waste of money

Had it for about a month. The inside of the hand-held stick melted. Yes, melted while making a smoothie. I thought it broke but it actually meIted! had a Braun for 12 yrs previously and it lasted. I will be taking it back for a refund when restrictions ease.

Purchased in July 2020 at The Good Guys for A$70.00.

Alley Cat

Alley CatKew, Victoria

Very disappointed

I can't believe that this appliance that I have used for barely a minute has stopped working I will be taking it back to Target tomorrow for a refund, if you are considering purchasing a stick blender don't buy this one

james

jamesperth

1 month old, already broken

this was a housewarming gift to us so we don't have a receipt, feel bad as its good for the bin and only 1 month old. the plastic drive gear in the handle has melted so none of the attachments will work. only ever used it once a day max as it was just for smoothies in the morning. not happy!

OfficialKambrook

Hi James, please contact the Kambrook customer care team on 1300 139 798 or e-mail askus@kambrook.com.au. Thank you.

Stick Blenders / Mixers

Find out how Kambrook X Blade / X Blade Pro compares to other Stick Blenders / Mixers

Very disappointed. disfunctional product

Purchased this about 2-3 months ago. Came with one button missin on the motor head so unable to detach stick feom the lid. Dont have a receipt as it was a wedding gift. Noe I have to keep it assembled on my benchtop constantly!

OfficialKambrook

Hi Yk - please contact the Kambrook customer care team on 1300 139 798 or e-mail askus@kambrook.com.au. Thank you.

yk
yk

Hi I have already done both of these. Email response directed me to customer care number and when I called I was told it could be repaired at my expense. Hence not happy with brand or the product at all.

OfficialKambrook

Hi Yk - Could you please reconnect with Kambrook's customer care team via e-mail or phone, so we can assist you further? Thanks very much.

See all Kambrook X Blade / X Blade Pro reviews

Hayley Jasked

X Blade / X Blade Pro

Can it dice tomatoes or is it too powerful and will turn them to mush?

patsy
patsy

i think it would turn into mush

Hayley J

Bummer. I have problems with my hands, but at least it’ll save them with its other uses. Thank you

pyorkie
pyorkie

Depends on how firm the tomatoes are ... if they are ripe/over ripe .... yes mush ... but if firmer I would asume they would be fine ........ BUT DON'T QUOTE ME

naomi

naomiasked

X Blade Pro (KSB400)

Can you add liquids without taking the lid off?

RachelKambrook

Hi Naomi, yes you can, the processing bowl lid has a food chute with food pusher that can be removed to add liquids to the bowl without removing the lid. Thanks, the Kambrook team.

Wendy

Wendyasked

X Blade KSB100

I have just recently bought a KSB 100 it takes forever to whip cream and virtually stalls when blending a batter mixture. Is this normal or is there problem with the particular stick blender that I have?

OfficialKambrook

Hi Wendy, please contact the Kambrook customer care team on 1300 139 798 during business hours or e-mail askus@kambrook.com.au.

Get an answer from our members and Kambrook representatives

Compare both Kambrook X Blade / X Blade Pro