Kambrook X Blade / X Blade Pro

Kambrook X Blade / X Blade Pro

KSB100, Pro (KSB400)

pyorkieSmithton

Was great while it lasted (not long though)

I had this unit for about 18 months and it was great but then the power stick died. I would have thought that it would last a little longer than warranty but it died. I contacted Kambrook and was asked for the receipt which I no longer have .... after a number of emails back and forth I was asked for serial number but could not find any .... sent them pictures ... was then told that they no longer had this model and because I couldn't produce a serial that they could not help but offered me a 40% discount on another item, which I though was great so I took advantage of the offer. The new item finally arrived ... No thanks the AUSTPOST ... more cost less service.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Carmel

CarmelJamberoo

Poor quality motor shaft

I bought this machine in January 2015. It has only been used about once each month without any issues until today when it stopped working.
A poor quality plastic piece on the shaft broke off making the whole machine totally useless. (I was using the stick mixer to blend a cake batter so it wasn't needing to work hard and it stopped almost immediately when I started it.) Very disappointing considering the machine has barely had any use and is in immaculate condition.

Date PurchasedJan 2015
See all Kambrook X Blade / X Blade Pro reviews

Hayley Jasked

X Blade / X Blade Pro

Can it dice tomatoes or is it too powerful and will turn them to mush?

patsy
patsy

i think it would turn into mush

Hayley J

Bummer. I have problems with my hands, but at least it’ll save them with its other uses. Thank you

pyorkie

Depends on how firm the tomatoes are ... if they are ripe/over ripe .... yes mush ... but if firmer I would asume they would be fine ........ BUT DON'T QUOTE ME

naomi

naomiasked

X Blade Pro (KSB400)

Can you add liquids without taking the lid off?

Kambrook
RachelKambrook

Hi Naomi, yes you can, the processing bowl lid has a food chute with food pusher that can be removed to add liquids to the bowl without removing the lid. Thanks, the Kambrook team.

Wendy

Wendyasked

X Blade KSB100

I have just recently bought a KSB 100 it takes forever to whip cream and virtually stalls when blending a batter mixture. Is this normal or is there problem with the particular stick blender that I have?

Kambrook
OfficialKambrook

Hi Wendy, please contact the Kambrook customer care team on 1300 139 798 during business hours or e-mail askus@kambrook.com.au.

Get an answer from our members and Kambrook representatives

Compare both Kambrook X Blade / X Blade Pro