Kambrook Stainless 6L KSC110 / KSC120

Kambrook Stainless 6L KSC110 / KSC120 (page 2 of 3)

KSC120 and KSC110

Dee

DeeBlacktown

Love my slow cooked meals

Brilliant slow cooker... perfect meals cook over hours . Easy to use easy to clean. It's big enough or small enough for any family. Brilliant ability to cook and store food. Fit easy in the cupboard fits on the bench and insert with lid fits in fridge. Good price, great product.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

topion

topionSydney

Time saving appliance

Happy that food especially meat turns out tender and delicious. Great time saver as one can place meat,, sauce ,vegies and other condiments the night before and dish is ready in the morning, one does not have to watch it. Great for entertaining a large group as it can accommodate a fair amount.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Rebecca

RebeccaBrisbane

Love this - great value for money. Easy Dinners

I've made a variety of meals in this slow cooker - from curries and casseroles to lamb shoulder. I get rave reviews every time and it's a great way to meal prep for the week. The controls are easy to use and the manual comes with a great range of recipes and cooking tips. Would highly recommend Kambrook.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Jcolorxy

Jcolorxy

Time saving device.

No frills device, so long as you're smart with the stuff you cook its a great device. Can easily overcook stuff if you just leave it on without checking in on your food.

Best bet when cooking a recipe for the first time is to constantly monitor the food. Once you know how long it takes, its pretty much set and remember to come back.

Date PurchasedApr 2013

birdie

birdieCanberra

Great slow cooker

Very happy with this slow cooker. Does not have hot and cold spots like some do. I currently own 5 and they all heat up slightly differently.

The hot setting works well for when you have less time to wait.

I use it mainly to make stews, roast meats ( lamb is very easy) and make soups. Also can be used to make a large cake.

Only con is that is takes up a lot of space like all appliances do.

Date PurchasedMay 2015

Hello the light is on but nothing there!

Pea and ham soup cooking for five hours and is only luke warm. At this rate it should be ready in two weeks. I have used other slow cookers before with lots of success with fully complete meals in four to five hours. So I had to pull out my trusty deep saucepan poured the contents into it, fired up the gas stove and cooked it in less than an hour. Dear Kambrook....what is the point of selling a product that looks good but doesn't do what it is suppose to do. I didn't get what I paid for!

Date PurchasedJun 2017
RachelKambrook

Hi,
Please contact the customer service team on 1300 139 798.
Thanks,
The Kambrook Team

J30H

J30H

Easy to use

Purchased a few months ago and i use it so offen its great, it's just So easy to use, i just add all the ingredients into the pot and turn it on, always get tender meat. The fact that its reasonably priced and gives good results you cant complain! Glad i have it saves me trying to get dinner ready as soon as i get home.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Disappointed

Disappointed

Terrible terrible terrible

I'm guessing this product has been discontinued because it is terrible. I bought it last week, after having issues with a different brand of slow cooker. I have only used it once and it was burning hot on the outside (not good when I have small children in the house) and my lamb shanks went black and hard as hard. It was completely inedible. Such a waste of money on my food and the product. Today I'm trying to cook chicken drumsticks and again it's looking like a similar experience. So annoyed.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
OfficialKambrook

Hi Disappointed, sorry to hear you've had a negative experience with this product. Could you please contact the Kambrook customer care team on 1300 139 798 during business hours or e-mail askus@kambrook.com.au. Thank you.

Great product!!

I bought my slow cooker about 6 months ago from Kmart. It gets used 1-2 times per week, every week and doesn't skip a beat. It's great for just the family or big enough to feed everyone when the in-laws come to visit. A great product from a company I trust.

deedee8764

deedee8764sydney

DO NOT BUY KAMBROOK!!

I literally just bought this 3 hours ago and put my food in it..... It's been about 2 hours now on high settings and nothing! This is a piece of garbage!!! I called KAMBROOK and they said to go and get another one and that it might be faulty! I think
This is just the way this is. The KAMBROOK slow cooker is garbage and don't buy it. Infact don't ever buy KAMBROOK!! I know it's a slow cooker but this has done nothing!!!

OfficialKambrook

Hi Deedee8764, could you please reconnect with the Kambrook customer care team on 1300 139 798 during business hours or e-mail askus@kambrook.com.au. Thank you.

Brett G

Brett GPerth, WA

Not happy Jan

Unfortunately I have just had the second unit fail me within 9 months. The new until had only been used twice - and I noticed that the light at the front had gone off - and the lamb roast I was cooking was cool to touch. I have always been pleased with Kambrook products before - but disappointed this time around. About to take the unit back (with my receipt that I kept this time) and try and get a replacement.

Sheree

ShereeThe Entrance NSW 2261

NOT happy with my KSC120

OfficialKambrook

Hi Sheree - sorry to hear you've had a negative experience with our product. We'd really like to assist you with this.

Not happy

Bought this slow cooker three days ago, used it the second day as per cooking instructions - meat was tough and tasteless - just put it down to inexperience on my part. Prepared all my food to go in for second try put food in slow cooker - machine wouldn't turn on!!! Contacted service centre was told to return cooker to place of purchase, fair enough not that easy for us as we live on a rural property in the middle of nowhere. Very disappointed.

Double batches!

I scored one of these for free 5 years ago. I love it. As a busy mum, I make double batches of everything: Stews, Bolognese, curry, dhal and it's just the right size. Actually, you pretty much have to do double batches because, as another reviewer mentioned, I can burn smaller amounts even when on low.

first day

just bought it out of the shop, so had to give it a try. it worked like a charm. started on the auto as have found with previous cookers its a very
good idea, and had a great meal. caant wait till tomorrow to have another go thanks kambrook eric froude

Won't try again...

I had a stew in this cooker for a full 24hrs and it still wasn't cooked. The potatoes and carrots were still hard and the meat was flavourles and chewy. I finally placed the casserole in our oven for a further two hours and was able to salvage it. I've had other brands of slow cookers before where the meals have turned out absolutely beautiful. We are very disappointed with this product and won't be trying the Kambrook again.

OfficialKambrook

Hi Michelle, please contact the Kambrook customer care team on 1300 139 798 during business hours or e-mail askus@kambrook.com.au. Thank you.

Wouldn't get hot enough

It took 24 hours to cook. On high the temp only got to 70 degrees, low seemed exactly the same temp. Even though the thermostat was clicking in and out correctly.
I returned it for a refund. I wasn't interested in swapping it for another one that the thermostat would operate at another random temp. Obviously made of junk components. Using a 280 watt heater coil for this large volume of liquid is a joke.

Extremely disappointed

Three hours on high and it has not even started to simmer - not happy! Whilst the contents of my cooker are barely lukewarm, the outside is dangerously hot - I have a massive burn on my hand from where I accidently brushed the outside of the cooker. Surely this is not safe. What the hell Kambrook? This is the last time I buy one of your products.

Vicki

VickiLaunceston, TAS

Not good for 3 or 4 people

I bought this thinking I would be able to use it the same as my previous slow cooker a 3.5 litre (Sunbeam), unfortunately it does not have a thermostat and I cooked a meat loaf (8 hours away - on the low setting) which it burnt, Only designed to feed a large group of people 12 to 14 , not 4 to 6 or can only put it on for 3 to 4 hours at the most, otherwise things will burn.

See review above - OK for large group of people to feed, 12 to 14 not 4 to 6

MrsG

MrsGSydney, NSW

Amazing!

I bought this slow cooker a long time ago. It was a good size and very cheap. It does a great job and I have never had any problems and I am not a good cook so burn a lot of things in the kitchen, including myself, however I have never with this.
It is basic, simple and easy.
It is a bit big so hard to wash up.