Kambrook Essentials KSC320

MPN: KAM-KSC320WHT

8 questions from our users

Marjie

Marjieasked

Can I get a replacement knob for the lid? I put the dish in the oven and it melted

Deni Gasked

Hi just wanting to know litre size of the KSC320? I got given one.

Sarah

Hi, I’m not sure sorry. Maybe google it ?

Deni G

Thanks Ezzy I did try that but couldn't find. Is ok. I've not used a slow cooker before. ☺

PatD
PatD

I believe it's a 3 litre
I've one little bit small but depends on how many people your cooking for.
I'm very happy with mine.

Elj

Eljasked

If I'm leaving cooking for 10 to 12 hours on low it's 3/4 full is it going to overflow?

Sarah

No it won’t overflow . But it really depends on what you are cooking . I’ve never left anything in for longer then nine hours .

Charlee

Charleeasked

Can a slow cooker 320 be preheated? As it takes ages to completely cook food.

OfficialKambrook

Hi Charlee - the KSC320 should never operate without sufficient food or liquid in the cooking bowl.

The cooking time is dependent on the type of food, size and temperature of the ingredients. Cooking times can vary from 4 to 12 hours.

You can find further information on using this product here: http://www.kambrook.com.au/media/instruction_manuals/KSC320.pdf

Alternatively, for additional product enquiries please contact the Kambrook customer care team on 1300 139 798 during business hours or e-mail askus@kambrook.com.au.

Micheleasked

I have had absolutely no success with this product. Have used it about eight times and it never ever cooks the vegetables ,they are always hard . The meat never really softens either like a slow cooker should . I have tried low,and high but makes no difference . Have also tried putting them under the protein ,on top and mixing it through . Also tried liquids indifferent amounts ,from hardly any too almost soup . Is there a way of testing the temperature ? I am ready to throw this product out and try another brand.

Flick
Flick

It's not you and it's not your fault. You've tried everything. If, after that many tries, you still can't have a delicious outcome, it can't possibly be your fault. My Kambrook slow cooker went out in the bin yesterday morning. Anything I ever cooked in it tasted the same no matter the ingredients and there was always an undertaste which was vile. I refuse to waste any more food in the hope something might be edible. My best advice is to piff it.

Michele

In the bin it goes ,thankyou

OfficialKambrook

Hi Michele, please contact the Kambrook customer care team on 1300 139 798 during business hours or e-mail askus@kambrook.com.au. Thank you.

Bev

Bevasked

My cooker settings has off, warm, high and auto. How do I cook low as there is no low setting and what does auto do? I think this model is KSC320 or similar.

Sue
Sue

I'm sorry Bev I don't know.

OfficialKambrook

Hi Bev - our customer care team can assist if you could please email further details to askus@kambrook.com.au. Please include an image of the cooker settings dial and an image of the label (located on the base of the slow cooker).

Colleen Faed

Colleen Faedasked

what are the temperatures for settings 1,2,3? can this be used for fermenting bread cultures for several days. Hence the need to know what the lowest temp is? I.E Sour Bread fermented bread that needs 3-5 days to ferment.
Thank you, yours sincerely, Colleen Faed.

jodyrosey
jodyrosey

At this moment in time I have no idea. I am just a person who bought one. BUT when I get home from work,I will look up the instructions booklet and see if it says what they are. Sorry I can't be any more help but I'm leaving for work shortly. I will try and find out for you. xx

Hi Colleen, the temperature ranges of settings 1, 2 and 3 are as follows:

LOW: 75-90 degrees Celsius
HIGH: 90-99 degrees Celsius
KEEP WARM: 70-75 degrees Celsius

Unfortunately this appliance cannot be used for fermenting bread as the lowest temperature as the 'Keep warm' setting has a minimum of 70 degrees. FYI, the optimum temperature range for yeast fermentation is between 32˚C-35˚C. Every degree above this range depresses fermentation.

For further enquiries with this product, contact the Kambrook customer care team on 1300 139 798 during business hours or e-mail askus@kambrook.com.au.

Ebonylouise

Ebonylouiseasked

I read somewhere that the label should be "Keep Warm, Low, High" rather than "Low, High, Keep Warm"...

Bec
Bec

Hi ebonylouise.
Mine is - off, low, high and keep warm, in that order.
I don't remember reading anywhere that it should be different?

Susan
Susan

Hi Ebonylouise, I have seen that too, some people are saying their Kambrooks are labelled incorrectly. I think it may be a wiring mistake, mine is fine and correlates to the dial. On the facebook page "SlowCooker Recipes 4 Families", it has been mentioned quite a few times that some dials read to opposite to the labels. If you are not sure, the cooker can be tested by half filling with water, then checking the temp at each setting,, just leave 2 hrs between dial changes to allow the temp to change, then read with a cooking thermometer.

Get an answer from our members and Kambrook representatives