Kambrook KTF816BLK

Kambrook KTF816BLK

MPNs: KAM-KTF816BLK and KTF816BLK
See the Best Standalone Fans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kambrook

3.6
    Jackie W.
    Jackie W.STRATHFIELD

Good and solid fan

I used this fan for this summer, it can keep the room cool down from the heat outside. However the remote wasn't work (I do not need it so no bother to return). Overall it is more powerful than expected, and the best thing is the size - easy to place in a small room.

Date Purchased

Richard Casked

My KTF816BLK fan just ran out of warranty 2 days ago. Today it starts turning itself on and randomly cycling thru the modes, turning on swing mode and turning it off again. I've tried unplugging it but to no avail. Played up again for a bit but is working normally again for now..
    Should I be worried and is there any chance of getting it replaced still. Bought it from JB HIFI and this is actually a replacement for the 1st one I bought, that started making lloud noises within a week of buying it.

Harry H
    Harry H

Take it back to JB HiFi and demand a replacement or refund.

Richard C

I did just that and they are replacing it. Result!

Get an answer from our members and Kambrook representatives

CategoryStandalone Fans