Kambrook Power Drive KSB8

MPN: KSB8WHT

3.1

Geoffrey_Cartridge

Geoffrey_CartridgeAU

Yes its a pretty red, but do not buy it! ZERO! It is dangerous.

Purchased in May 2019.

Carbon Proksi

Carbon ProksiTassie

Solid build; Bad design

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman for $45.00.

haroyd

haroydSydney, NSW

Failed after 15 months of light use

I bought this blender in July 2018 and it appeared solid and well made but after just 15 months of very light use - making a morning shake most days, with about 2 - 3 minutes run time, the blender blew up in my hand with a loud bang and a sheet of flame shooting out of the top.

No warning, no slowing of the motor and certainly no excessive load on the blender. I expect better from Kambrook. So now as it's out of warranty and no obvious way to repair the product it goes to landfill - just another purposely made unrepairable gadget let down by unreliable components.

Purchased in July 2018 at Harvey Norman for $40.00.

Stick Blenders / Mixers

Find out how Kambrook Power Drive KSB8 compares to other Stick Blenders / Mixers

Tammy

Tammy

Good stick blender

Great compact stick blender. It has good power and the blades are nice and sharp. The connection onto the bottom container is a bit annoying but I understand why they have done it for safety I just wish it would click in. I've only used this a couple of times so far but soup season is just around the corner and it will get used a lot then. Easy to clean too which is even better.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
    Jeffrey C

Jeffrey CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A fine product for quick mixing

I have always been a fan of Kambrook, being an Australian company. This is the second stick mixer I have had and third I have used and find it great for doing what I want. Smoothies, pesto, chopping onion with the blender attachment and so forth. I have had it long enough to make an assessment and truly feel that it is value for money. I rate based on this: value for money. For the price, with the extras that came with it, I thought this was the best choice after some extensive online research. I am glad I settled on this make and model.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
    wassa

wassaballarat

does what i wanted it for

only used four times sofar , three different applications great very pleased makes preperation a lot easier,simple to clean nice to hold onto plenty of power,doesnt take up much cupboard space recommend this

Date PurchasedDec 2017

First Stick Mixer Purchased

I have always wanted a stick mixer but being my first, didn't want to spend too much. After reviewing many I thought I'd start with this one as it had a chopping bowl & a jug. I use it to dice onions as my husband would always do this so that's a plus for me already! It is so quick to put together, use & clean. I find the jug a great size for smoothies - not too small. My only complaint is I find the operating buttons difficult to press in & think that buttons extending from the unit would make it much easier to use.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

This IS PERFECT

I have had mine for about 3 years now, and touch wood it's still going strong. I read an earlier review and laughed out loud that someone would be silly enough to mix liquid with it. I have used it for EVERYTHING, including meat, it minces steak perfectly. I love it for fresh breadcrumbs, herbs, onion, carrot etc. I have got my money's worth certainly from this product.

JulianaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Would never use Kambrook again - Would rather give 0 star rating

Stick Blenders / Mixers

Lisa

LisaSydney

Kambrook Power Drive Stick

I bought this over 18 months ago...still going strong! I often use it to blend soup in the pan & it's always smooth. I also use it to shred raw carrot, onion & zucchini to add to pasta sauces. It is powerful & does what you need. Great for bread crumbs also. Very happy with my purchase.
    Does what I expect it to do!
    Nothing so far

Sydney123

Sydney123Sydney

Broke down after using it 5 times

I bought this stick mixer in March 2013. It broke down less than 4 months later. I used it only a few times making breadcrumbs, onions and herbs etc. I was actually very happy with it until it broke down. I'll be returning it and buying a different brand. I would not recommend this mixer to anyone.
    It's powerful enough for my use and it's cheap.
    Broke down less than 4 months after I purchased it.

Steve002

Steve002Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Too powerful for me.

Every morning I make a shake before work and a stick mixer is a quick and easy way to mix my drink. After many years of use my old mixer wore out and I bought the Kambrook Power Drive Stick as I thought the variable speed and attachment might come in handy. For my use I found even the lowest speed far too powerful to mix a shake with the liquid being sprayed everywhere. The only way I have found that I can use it is by pouring my drink into a 2 litre container to blend it. That way the liquid stays within the container. If I use the pulse function the liquid will still spray everywhere. Maybe its just too powerful for what I want.
    Price and attachment
    Too powerful for small mixing jobs

mama61
    mama61

Thanks for that, I'll buy one for Mum's birthday tomorrow:)