Kambrook STEAMini KFS200BLK

Kambrook STEAMini KFS200BLK

MPN: KFS200BLK

Den

DenBrisbane

Low steaming power - inconsistent results

I'm replacing my still-working unit because it is infuriating. The steamer doesn't pump out steam consistently. A thermostat or similar switches the heating element on & off, as a result I either undercook or overcook my veg. I've had it 18 months and have not managed to adapt to it, so I am giving up and investing in a better brand. Don't waste your money, food or time.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

ChengGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect

Perfect for steaming vegetables, seafood etc. Poached eggs come out perfect ! Great for cooking rice which turn out fluffy. I use it 5 days a week unlike the microwave and rice cooker. It’s easy to clean up. Heats up and starts steaming in under a minute. I can’t do without it.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Peter SuttonPerth, WA

This is perfect in any kitchen

This is the sixth Kambrook Steamer that we have bought, these units are great we have had a large family so they got lots of use , the earlier models were good but only had a small element but the current types can cook vegetables , meat and gravy for four people and at only $34 ( on E-Bay) they are great value. So why are you waiting get one Now....

Date PurchasedSep 2017

This was bought from K G Electronics great group

Suzanneasked

Need a ususer manual

Cheng

Comes with one and recommended steaming time.

Suzanne

I know that lost my manuel

Peter Sutton

Unfortunately I do not have a manual but normally vegys or rice takes 40 mins ( or longer until tender)

Margaret

Margaretasked

Morning can this steamer still available to purchase?

Peter Sutton

Hello and thanks for your question this steamer is available on E-Bay for $54.50 delivered thanks Peter

Get an answer from our members and Kambrook representatives

CategoryFood Steamers