Kambrook SwiftSteam KSS20

Kambrook SwiftSteam KSS20

MPN: KSS20

Great product

This little steamer is such a gem. So quick and is ready to use in no time. Works well on all materials. I dont even iron anymore. I Definitely recommend !

Purchased in August 2017 at Jbhifi for $49.00.

Safety
Portability

Compact and easy to use.

Picked this up to steam work blouses on occasion and it has been a real time saver in the mornings (I'm someone who haaaates ironing!) It won't help badly creased items and you'll need to pull out the iron, but for one or two items it's quick and easy to heat up, and I don't notice the water marks pooling on clothes like I have with previous steamers. Definitely a budget-friendly option, but for those of us who don't need to use it every day you can't go wrong.

Purchased in October 2018 at The Good Guys for $45.00.

Safety

Best Little Gadget

This is a great little gadget, so handy for last minute ironing jobs when you're in a hurry. Light & easy to use, I take it with me to hotels and special events. Not sure it could replace an iron entirely, but for the money, it's value personified. Pleasantly surprised by this purchase :)

Purchased in December 2018 at Big W Retail Stores for $40.00.

Great value

Possibly the cheapest one of its type, it performs most adequately. For less than $40 (on special at Big W) you can't go wrong with this handy little gem. Lightweight, effective and does the job without fuss. Now use it more than a cumbersome iron and ironing board. Perfect when space is at a premium. Thinking of taking it travelling too.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Terrible

I used this on a lightweight delicate top & it couldn’t even get the smallest crease out. By the time you wait for it to heat up you have got the iron out & done a couple of items. I wouldn’t waste your money. An iron works better & is quicker.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Certainly did the job!

Did a better job than I expected. Washed my vertical blinds but they dried with lots of creases.
This machine did a great job of pressing them to a professional standard with minimal effort.
Have not tried clothing yet but confident the reslts will be very good.
Water lasted longer than I expected, easy of use and end result for the small price for this unit was very pleasing.
Happy camper.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Nice and light, easy to use

Purchased this garment steamer as few weeks ago from Big W. It's light and easy to use. Great for silk and other delicate fabrics that you may be concerned with accidentally burning when using an iron (even on the coolest settings). I don't recommend this for heavier fabrics such as cotton as it's quicker to iron these. All in, a good purchase. Bonus is that it's small and easy to store.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Kambrook SwiftSteam KSS20 good product

This is very good product and the lifesaver. It took 5 min to do the job done. Saves lots of money for Ironing from laundry. Easy to handle and good to go for it.Energy consumption is ok to go.It is fun to ironing now at it is easy to care as well.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Handy and simple garment steamer - value for money

My wife and I are very much satisfied with the performance of the Kambrook SwiftSteam KSS20. It's very easy to use and does the job. It's suitable for light- to medium-duty home use. Well priced and very affordable. Efficient at removing those unwanted garment creases and works well on delicate as well as thick fabrics.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Fantastic hand held garment steamer

I have been using Garmant steamers for years usually on the stand type and this is by far the best and does just as good a job if not better.
Easy to store as it doesn't take up much room. E as sy to take when traveling too. Very pleased with my purchase.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Handy Little Steamer

This is a handy little steamer, works well for what it costs. Dont expect super powerful steam unless you're looking to fork out hundreds for a professional steamer, but this packs just enough punch. A bit like the 'power steam' function on your iron, but consistent. Good size, a little annoying being plugged in with limited cable, but extension cord works fine.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Great for the price.

Thought I’d give this a go as if always wanted a garment steamer but never could bring myself to commit to investing in one.

So far I’ve tried this out on a few cotton shirts, dresses, and a couple of blazers. It worked better than expected!

It’s a bit awkward to try and pull the item straight/taut while steaming at the same time, however I’m really happy with this as it makes it easy to get creases out of items that would normally be difficult to iron (such as ruffled dresses with lots of panels, jackets, etc).

I don’t think it would replace my traditional iron but I think I’ll get plenty of use out of this steamer.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Very Efficient Steamer

I decided to buy the Kambrook SwiftSteam KSS20 to take on a cruise as the ship had EU 220-230v outlets in the cabin and I had the appropriate plug adaptor to use with it, but out of curiosity I did try it with a US adaptor in the 110v outlet to see what result I would get, but of course the voltage was too low to allow any steaming at all.
I was very happy with the Kambrook SwiftSteam KSS20. The design of the steamer and trigger made it very easy to hold and use. The water tank was easy to remove and replace and it didn’t make the steamer heavy.
The capacity of the water tank is great and I found that I was able to use a continuos steam to do five or six consecutive items, including jeans, trousers, shirts and blouses before having to look at topping up the tank and it didn’t take very long to do all of those items either.
The steamer is designed to use in an upright position only, but I didn’t have a problem with that and I found I could drape the garments over the back of an upholstered chair that was in the cabin and I used it as an upright ironing board which worked really well as I was able to flatten the garments out easier than when they were hanging.
I also liked the way that you could have continuous steam by holding down the trigger without leaving water marks and it was very efficient at removing creases in all types of clothing.
The steamer is a bit more bulky to pack, but then again it isn’t designed to be a travel item.
I was more than happy with the Kambrook SwiftSteam KSS20 and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it as a very efficient and easy to use garment steamer.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Recommend!

Good for smaller apartments/spaces since it takes up very little room. It's not however sure quite as strong as a full sized steamer. It works with most of my work tops as they tend to be quite thin however struggles with thicker fabrics. Overall it's a good buy for its price!

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Handy device to keep in the bedroom or bathroom.

This is a great gadget for getting the creases out of your clothes. Wish I had known about these years ago. So much easier than going down to the laundry and getting out the ironing board. Easy to use & it really works. You can do about four garments before you need to refill the water so not really designed for doing loads of ironing. More for sprucing up items from your wardrobe before you wear them.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Works well for such a small device.

Steamed my work shirts a couple of times and so for so good. The tank capacity is sufficient for the amount of water used to steam garments. Still a bit of a hassle to set up but definitely does the job given its size & price difference to other steam stations.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Perfect little steamer

I sell clothes on line and this is the perfect item to get them ready for the photo session. Irons out all of the unsightly creases so the clothing item looks like it has been freshly ironed. Definitely recommend this great little appliance and doesn't take up a lot of storage.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

This is brilliant - convenient and easy to use

This product is the best garment steamer. As it is hand held and there is no base unit, I am able to hang my clothing on the back of the door at a more convenient (higher) level to steam them. Much better when dealing with dresses and pants.
The water level is easy to see, and there are no delays or shots of steam as experienced when using the garment steamer stands.
Lightweight and powerful, definitely recommend this appliance.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

This is OK!

Very light to handle. Water tank can dismount and refilled easily. Crinkle and crease is steam off by one press. A long power cord is enough to move around. Only issues for me are the tricky of the shirt collars and no solid backing of whatever you want to iron on.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

So much better than ironing

I purchased this item a few days ago and I only regret not getting it sooner! It gets creases out almost instantly and I saved so much time that I would normally spend ironing! The swift steam is very well priced for what it does as well. It works brilliantly!

Date PurchasedJul 2017

I’ve only used my swiftsteam max 10 times and now it hardly gives off any steam and therefore no heat on clothes. Any suggestions to rectify this?

How well will this work with blockout curtains? They’re brand new and so mainly for folding creases...
I think it should be OK but probably depends on the type of material. Maybe send the manufacturer a message and see what their answer gives you. Sorry, I'm no expert in that arena and would hate to give you advice that ruins your curtains. Good luck with a positive result.

Hi. I loved the idea of a handheld steamer so I purchased it straight away. It worked once after initially filling it and plugging it in but never worked again (followed all the right steps). I then took it back and exchanged it yesterday and again not working straight out of the box. Tried multiple power points I know work, followed the steps. It seems like this is one of those gimmicks where it works a couple of times and then yiu just give up and put it in the cupboard. Am I missing something?
Hi Smoors, sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with the handheld steamer. Mine still working well. If you followed the right steps every time with no luck, then the only option left is to return the steamer for a refund.

SwiftSteam KSS20