Kambrook

1.0

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (2)
VicD

VicD

My first and last Kambrook experience

I wish Kambrook had a customer comments page on its website because this is where belongs.
The Kambrook KHV hand held Vacuum is a load of rubbish. Don't buy it. it is badly designed, it should 'suck' and in one way it does, but not as a vacuum. I have used it three times and have thrown it away.

Sree

SreeMelbourne

Kambrook Rice Master 5 Cup Rice Cooker & Steamer-KRC405BSS

Worst electric rice cooker I have ever had. bought this model because it looked good but immediately realised that it was a bad choice. Cooking rice was never clumsier.
The lid gets messy with the starch and the area around the cooker will be spilled with the rice starch and the cap will be filled with the starch and cleaning the cooker takes more time than cooking. There is no proper vent for the steam and the lid is attached to the main unit and this makes cleaning hard. Would never buy this cooker again.

Jimmy

Jimmyasked

I want to ask a question why doesn't Kambrook do their job properly can you answer me that one

Jimmy

Jimmyasked

All I want to say is all my friends and family and I will not be buying Kambrook ever again

Faranaz K.

Faranaz K.asked

Brand maids?

Get an answer from our members and Kambrook representatives