Kanulock 4.0m / 13ft Lockable Tiedown Set

Kanulock 4.0m / 13ft Lockable Tiedown Set

5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Car Accessories in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Kanulock 4.0m / 13ft Lockable Tiedown Set? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review

davidk64
davidk64Far North Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

These are great tie down straps for securing a kayak giving peace of mind when away from your vehicle. But not only that, the customer service is second to none! I bought a set several years ago and because I stopped kayaking they sat unused in a cupboard. More recently I got them out and found they had become hard to do up, it was hard to close the clamp mechanism to the point where you could turn the key into the locked position. I contacted https://www.surfhardware.com.au/ and corresponded with Tully. Once she confirmed the issue she arranged for a replacement set to be mailed out to me without asking for proof of purchase or worrying about how long I'd owned them. You just don't get service like that too often these days!