Kapture KPT-722

Kapture KPT-722 Questions & Answers

MPN: KPT-722

10 questions from our users

My Kapture KP722 has stopped working all together. Autobarn who fitted this camera have said that the connection to the swivel mount suction cup has broken contacts and needs replacing. Unfortunately for me, Autobarn have said that the replacement suction cup swivel mount has been upgraded from a mini USB to a micro USB power connection so the whole front & rear camera power cables have to be replaced at my cost of $200 plus $45 for the new mount. Just average products with average warranties.

My rear camera has disappeared from screen and maybe not working

Can you buy replacement sticky pads for this?

Why is there not a troubleshooter section as my camera does not show back camera Any ideas? Thank you

how do I reset factory settings as the park mate just keeps beeping and won't let me do anything?
Sorry can’t help you as we returned ours due to a lie screen

when I turn my camera on it only has what it has just seen,the lights are on all the time. Any ideas?
Marty ring parkmate in Victoria their number is 03 8331 4800 they are pretty helpful. Ask fit technical support. Hope this helps

When first turned on every thing is in CHINES how do i get it back into english and is there a factory resets button?
Hi Merv Ring the company on 03 8331 4800 they are really helpful. I had issues with my kapture 722 and the company helped me a lot. They have a technical department to help with tech issues give them a call they will talk you through it Cheers Frank

Mine is doing the same thing as the question asked. Making this weird beeping sound and only takes a still shot when car starts up. I can't reset it no functions come up regardless of what button you press. I purchased it just before Xmas and it doesn't get touched at all so no reason why this has just started to happen. Any ideas?
Mine is doing exactly the same thing very frustratingMine is doing exactly the same thing very frustrating

What is the blue light (status ) on the left side of the camera for? I cannot find any info in the booklet. the print is so small.Can anyone help ?
Slow flashing generally means it's recording. No idea what a steady blue light is though.I am very good on new tech, but the camera est too hard to set up, too confusing. I wish I knew somebody who could help me with it, The battery life is so short ,it is terrible.

I have a kpt-722. It's just over 12 months old but I've only just started using it a week ago. Now when it powers up it takes a still shot which just sits on the screen. It repeatedly is just making the power up chime over and over until it runs out of power. I have reset, turned on and off, removed and replaced these card and just get the same result. Anyone help out here?
I can't remember exactly because I haven't been using it lately, but I remember it had two modes of operation, photo (single shot) and video record. Maybe you've got it in photo mode. I think there was an icon on the screen that showed which mode you were in-a camera for photo mode which changes to a video recorder when you're in video recorder mode.I wish it was as easy as that. As soon as it's switched on it takes the photo, no icons appear on the screen and don't get time to press any buttons.Its no good take it back

Get an answer from our members and Kapture representatives