Kapture KPT-722

Kapture KPT-722

MPN: KPT-722
See the Best Dash Cams in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Kapture? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Frank
FrankSYDNEY

Update review, Parkmate very helpful

I had issues with my KPT 722's of which i purchased 2 I called parkmate finally got hold of the and they were very helpful in resolving my problem, initially gave 1 star and bagged them but they really have provided great customer service and I am very happy with them. I wouldn't recommend the KPT 722 due to issues i had with it but I would recommend Parkmate the company. Thank you for help resolve my issues

Operates as it is advertised, happy!

This camera was a Christmas gift and is now operating everyday without any obvious problems. Installing was quite simple and the manual seems to cover most of the points discussed in other reviews. The menu is a bit challenging with quite small text, as is the user manual (which possibly needs reading a few times!)
Very happy so far though!

Bang for buck !

I was looking at the Uniden 755 igo but their service was total crap
I like to buy in store so I can take something back if it fails so JB Hi fi have a good shop and good service locally and this was on special.

I am a total luddite and hate this kind of thing but even I could set it up and get it running by myself. ( yes I did have a few problems but stopping and thinking fixed them.

I am unsure how the download works on a mac and so I need to work that out but the unit is up and running and doing the job.

Works for me

Only bought yesterday, at JBHI under $200, took home and set up as per manual, all good, checked when I got to work, recorded everything in 5 min loops as where it was set to. Can't fault it yet, early days but...Still records when screen goes off as its designed to do. A bit more explanation in the manual would've been helpful, but not too bad.

Dash Cams

Find out how Kapture KPT-722 compares to other Dash Cams

les
lesSydney Surrounds, NSW

Mislead public due to poor manual

Hi Guys, I have one of these and unfortunately all the problems are not to do with the unit but poor explanation via the manual!
Hop onto the below website, and contact support, these guys are awesome!
Mine is working perfectly…
The product is excellent!!
The biggest complaint is (the unit turns its self-off and doesn’t record?
Well in actual fact you have screen saver turned on.. ( designed to help preserve battery and for night driving
The biggest problem is the manual! That’s why it got 4 stars
Anyhow contact the guys at Kapture!

Nev
Nevasked

Why doesn't my rear camera work please anyone. Cheers.

Leisa C.
Leisa C.asked

I am after a windscreen mount for my kpt722. It was left in our old car

Russell Shore
Russell Shoreasked

I bought a KPT-722 from JB HiFi in 2018. It has just started making a high pitched beep every 2 seconds and the triple lights on either side of the lens come on as it beeps. I disconnected it but it kept on doing this for 20 minutes but now stopped, maybe the battery ran out? Any idea whats happened?

CategoryDash Cams
Screen Size 2.7"
Viewing Angle 160°
Camera Resolution1080p (Full HD)
Channels 1
FeaturesAutomatic Incident Detection (G-sensor), Microphone/Audio Recording and Motion Detection
Memory TypeMicroSD card