Kapture KPT-722

Kapture KPT-722

MPN: KPT-722
See the Best Dash Cams in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Kapture? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Frank
FrankSYDNEY

Update review, Parkmate very helpful

I had issues with my KPT 722's of which i purchased 2 I called parkmate finally got hold of the and they were very helpful in resolving my problem, initially gave 1 star and bagged them but they really have provided great customer service and I am very happy with them. I wouldn't recommend the KPT 722 due to issues i had with it but I would recommend Parkmate the company. Thank you for help resolve my issues

Operates as it is advertised, happy!

This camera was a Christmas gift and is now operating everyday without any obvious problems. Installing was quite simple and the manual seems to cover most of the points discussed in other reviews. The menu is a bit challenging with quite small text, as is the user manual (which possibly needs reading a few times!)
Very happy so far though!

Other Dash Cams

Nev
Nevasked

Why doesn't my rear camera work please anyone. Cheers.

Leisa C.
Leisa C.asked

I am after a windscreen mount for my kpt722. It was left in our old car

Russell Shore
Russell Shoreasked

I bought a KPT-722 from JB HiFi in 2018. It has just started making a high pitched beep every 2 seconds and the triple lights on either side of the lens come on as it beeps. I disconnected it but it kept on doing this for 20 minutes but now stopped, maybe the battery ran out? Any idea whats happened?

CategoryDash Cams
Screen Size 2.7"
Viewing Angle 160°
Camera Resolution1080p (Full HD)
Channels 1
FeaturesAutomatic Incident Detection (G-sensor), Microphone/Audio Recording and Motion Detection
Memory TypeMicroSD card