Kapture KPT-900

Kapture KPT-900

See the Best Dash Cams in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Kapture? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.3
    Sim
    SimNSW, 1715

Average dashcam

Camera is small considering its features. Average picture quality, easy to setup. Most of the features like speed camera warning, lane drift warning are gimmicks. The warnings come too late and the sound is too quiet so I quickly turned them all off as they're more distracting than helpful. Got it from JB HiFi when it was on sale. I don't think I will get this again.

OmbreVictoria

So far so good

Other Dash Cams

Ian N
    Ian NGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Works, for the first five minutes of each trip

Easy to set up and use

Big downside is that it seems to work only for a few minutes. After that, if you touch the screen to light it up, most of the time you see just the camera view; the on-screen controls have gone missing, and it's stopped recording, until you power off/on and it's good for another several minutes.

disgruntled35
    disgruntled35PERTH

Expensive crap

Don't waste your money on this product. Everything works but it will only record your journey for 5 - 10 minutes then it will just sit there enjoying the view without doing anything, If you have it on information screen you can see your speed all the way but if you go back to the camera screen you can't do anything except watch the road that is not recording, until you turn it off and start again for another 5 -10 minutes of recording.

Dash Cams

Find out how Kapture KPT-900 compares to other Dash Cams

Retep C.
    Retep C.asked

Can i put a 64gig in my kpt 900

Ashley D.
    Ashley D.asked

How do I view the footage of a crash

Ombre

Hi Ashley. With apologies I cannot help, my device caused me problems a long while back and I gave up on it. Hence i don’t use it anymore, cheers

RAVman
    RAVmanasked

Received a Kapture KTP-890 for Christmas. Installed this morning (27 Dec.) and struggling to understand what it is intended to do at start-up. I have downloaded the KTP-890 App into my phone and also my iPad. When I turn the ignition on, the device does nothing. I cannot connect the App because the WiFi is off. I have discovered that I must turn the unit AND THE WiFi 'On' (in that order) before I can do anything EVERY TIME I START THE CAR. Now for the question ... is this by design or do I have a lemon?

CategoryDash Cams
    Screen Size 2.7"
    Viewing Angle 140°
    Camera Resolution1080p (Full HD)
    Channels 1
    FeaturesAutomatic Incident Detection (G-sensor), Forward Collision Warning, GPS, Lane Departure Warning, Microphone/Audio Recording and Motion Detection
    Memory TypeMicroSD card