Karcher

Karcher

1.5

Damien

DamienSydney, NSW

Karcher Service & Repair - Dropped off in June 2020 and still waiting at start of November 2020

My Karcher Steam Cleaner SC2.500C machine had very little use, had been descaled and the boiler failed. Dropped off to Karcher for boiler replacement in June 2020. Advised by Karcher repairs now undertaken by another company in Melbourne and that repair would take around 4 weeks. Still waiting 4 months later.
Only after contacting the repairer was I advised I would have to pay their repair cost up front or they would scrap machine. Payment has been made and still no machine.
Poor service all round. I am seriously questioning the quality of Karcher products now.

Ash

AshNortheast, VIC

Worst service I’ve ever encountered

Having purchased a machine 6 months ago I was never able to use it.
After 6 months of poor communication I finally got my refund after they phoned me to say I was being closed minded to the situation because I was annoyed it took 6 months to work something out.
There were times I was to pay an addition $90 service fee and and additional $190 for a missing part they assumed I lost although it never worked.
They kept using Covid as their reason for not responding to my emails ever, let alone in the time frames they set out. They feel having a 70% increase in sales is a reason to let their customers suffer and wait. If you speak with a Mary or Trudi you’ll get nowhere.

Cazz

CazzGippsland, VIC

Appalling customer service.

Appliance Brands

Find out how Karcher compares to other Appliance Brands

AuzzieOmar

AuzzieOmarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Im left speechless with their service

This brands after service and after care is deplorable!
My product is out of warranty and I posted it to them to have it assessed and for a quote to be given. Its been a month since they have the machine in their possession and I still dont know whats wrong with it! If I dont email for a follow up no one there does! Im at my wit ends! Please be aware when dealing with this company.