Karcher G 4000 OH

Karcher G 4000 OH

See the Best Petrol Pressure Washers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Karcher

2.3
  • Safety
Wade
WadeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dodgy after sales service

Purchased in December 2020 at Total Tools for $2,600.00.

Commercial User - Works great

I use it to pressure clean Tennis courts with an aftermarket attachment. Gives great pressure and has been very reliable over the last 2 years of ownership. I even dropped the gun on a busy road and cars ran over it. Still worked. Handles low water volume well. The gun sometimes jams up with pressure as the trigger is a bit weak, I reinforced it with a steel plate and fixed that issue. The interchangable tips get stuck with grit and can be a pain to swap.

gidge12374AU

Awful.Spent more time in the repair shop than working

Anton
Antonasked

I brought the karcher 2.300 had very little use now water is coming out of the detergent hose when you have it in use. I thought it was supposed to suck up the detergent not blow out water?

gidge12374

I don't understand why your asking me the question. I owned a different model. Take it back to the shop!!!

Get an answer from our members and Karcher representatives

CategoryPetrol Pressure Washers