Aptamil Feed Thickener

Aptamil Feed Thickener

1.0

1 review
  • Breastfed Child Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes · No (7%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (100%) · No (0%)
sammi56

sammi56australia

Avoid this product!

Got this for my baby thinking it would help him feel more full and help with up chuck's.
Was I wrong! My 3 week old son and I haven't slept for the last two nights because he's had violent diarrhoea, I had to watch my poor baby shaking in pain and crying non stop. He wouldn't even take anymore bottles, he got so sick. He also now has a very raw bum with sores and screams every time I've got to clean him. Upon reading the ingredients it's ridiculous how much sugar is actually in this product! Way too much for any baby to be having. This horrible concoction should be pulled from shelves so no more babies suffer what my poor baby has gone through.

Purchased in October 2019.

Breastfed Child No
Easy to PrepareNo
Caused Unease / Sickness Yes
Nutricia Careline T.Aptamil
See all Aptamil Feed Thickener reviews

emma

emmaasked

Hi my 16 month old has dysphagia and we have been using this product for thickening her milk for a year. Now she takes water as well can we use this product to thicken her water drinks to the same consistency? She cant tolerate thin liquids

Nutricia CarelineAptamil

Hi Emma, we would recommend that you give us a call on our Careline to discuss the specific needs of your daughter. You can ring us on 1800 438 500. We look forward to hearing from you soon! - Amanda

Katie
Katie

My 8 week old soon is using this product for reflux, but has become constipated, how can I stop that from happening ?

Nutricia CarelineAptamil

Hi Katie, we would recommend that you give us a call on our Careline to discuss the specific needs of your baby. We require a bit more information such as how much feed thickener you are using and which formula you are mixing it with, to make a recommendation. You can contact us on 1800 438 500, or live chat us at www.aptanutrition.com.au. We look forward to hearing from you soon! - Amanda, Nutricia Careline.

Lana

Lanaasked

How many times a day can I put thickener in his bottle?

Nutricia CarelineAptamil

Hi Lana, You can use the Aptamil Feed Thickener in every bottle to help control baby's reflux. Cheers Sue Careline Nutritionist.

Ram

Ramasked

hi team, just after 24 hours of feed our little man is not pooing at all, which he used to 2-3 times before. Is it common?
We used only on the expressed breast milk.

Cheers
Ram

Nutricia CarelineAptamil

Hi Ram, thank you for getting in touch. This can be normal. However, could I suggest you give the Careline a call so that we can ask a few more questions please? Warm regards - Lucie Careline Midwife 1800 438 500

Get an answer from our members and Aptamil representatives