7Karicare Goat 2

Aamirch657
Aamirch657Sydney, NSW18 posts
  Verified 2

Perfect ! Great on little tummies

This is by far the best baby formula for our child. Its gentle and keeps him full. Used in conjunction with bm.
A bit expensive and sometimes hard to find but overall very good. Show details
Beth
BethGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

There's a reason the Chinese want it

I had issues with breastfeeding because of stress so I couldn't increase my supply, my little one started not putting on enough weight. Ended up moving her onto this formula because I've always known goat milk is best and my little one started putting on weight really well again. So happy with this formula just wish it was easier to find. But there's a reason the Chinese want it. Show details
JJK
JJKSydney4 posts

Good for baby

I have used this formula for my two babies, it's Ok, a little bit expensive than other formula, any way, the goat milk is easy for digestion and absorption. The elder baby love it very much, but the younger one is in contrast. It is not easy to find it the super market...

Show reply

SairsW
SairsWAU6 posts

Good quality and easy to mix

I have used this formula for two of my three babies, with allergies to cows milk. Initially, it was very hard to find this one, but luckily more places are stocking it these days. Unlike other formulas we have used in the past, this one mixes easy without too much shaking, making it easier to use when out and about. The flat edge of the tin also makes it easy to fill the scoop and scrape it off level, all one handed (a very handy feature!). Allergy issues aside - my children never experienced any side effects or reactions to this formula.

Alicia
AliciaMelbourne9 posts

great formula

I bought it from Clayton central pharmacy. It is very easy to prepare and my baby seems to enjoy it. Goat milk formula is expensive but it really worth a try. It is easy to digest, does not smell. It is especially good for babies who experience constipation with cow's milk.

pinkfirefly
pinkfireflyAU3 posts

Wish I start my son on this from birth

My son used to have several problems so I took him to the paediatrician, he reckon my son doesn't have cow milk/lactose intolerance, he said goat milk formula is expensive and its not necessary to change him to goat milk. I'm glad I didn't listen to him, I'm willing to try everything that is good for my son, my son used to have wheezing noise when he breath and since he start the goat milk its gone :), constipation is gone, no more sore stomach and no more reflexes (he used to spew a lot).

It really worth a try!
Great formula, easy to digest, doesn't smell, stopped several problems my son had. I wish I know about goat milk formula from day one.
Very expensive

LFNbabe
LFNbabeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC6 posts
JessDrzezdzon
JessDrzezdzonVIC, 36624 posts

A life saver for Mums

Karicare Goats milk was an absolute life saver for me and my son. With sensitive stomach issues and being diagnosed as lactose intolerant as a new born we tried many formulas and had weeks on end of sleepless nights because of reflux and colic. A friend suggested goats milk, we didn't think it would work but willing to try anything. Instantly from the first bottle we seen results, he drank with no problems, no reflux and then slept for the longest he had in months. I recommenced it to everyone to this day.
Easy to prepare, doesn't smell or taste horrible, good size scoop
Pricey Show reply
meen4AU7 posts

Great for my little one

My bub never had any stomach problem whatsoever. I tried Nan but it just made her throw out more milk and she wouldnt finish her milk.I would definitely give Karicare Goats Milk this to my next child although it might be a bit expensive.
Reliable
Expensive
AL2011
AL2011AU55 posts

Good formula but too expensive

Given how much formula you need to buy over the first year of a childs life it is such a shame that you have to pay so much for the decent ones. I know you get what you pay for etc etc but where you have a child which medically requires this type of formula it is hard where there is only one wage earner and you have more than one child to afford formulas such as these. I did try this formula with my first child and she drank it with no problems, it cured her constipation problems but we just couldn't afford to keep her on it so had to keep trying overs till we found one which worked for her (which ended up being normal Karicare!)
Good Formula
Too expensive
rlkimbo
rlkimboGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

This Karicare Goat 2 formula is easy to use, easily digested and tolerated, affords the toddler great nutrician with none of the problems associated with cows milk and cows milk formulas. Will keep buying and using this.
Super easy to use, easy to buy at supermarkets, great for bubs and toddlers who can't tolerate cowsmilk and cowsmilk formulas, less additives than other formulas, just great, great, great.
Of course the only downside is the higher cost than other formulas.
tbiza22
tbiza22AU2 posts

Good

When our little boy went from breastmilk to cow formula he reacted with funny tummy and rash so put him on the Karicare goat and he is much better - such an easy transition to this product.
Good taste,dissolves well - good warm or slightly cool...Karicare goat is great for bubs who can't drink cows formula or have allergies...
Bit Expensive
jemma05
jemma0528 posts

Good

When my bub was about 18 mths old, I realised that the cow milk based toddler milk I was using was making him quite grumpy, not sleeping that well etc. I decided to give this a go for a week and see if his behaviour changed. Within one day he was back to his happy self and I have stuck with this. I am about to change to a normal goats milk as this formula is very expensive.
Doesn't smell too bad, my little one took to it easily, disolves really well even if the water is cool.
Very expensive
cowboy1
cowboy118 posts

OK

After trying about 10 different formulas on my son[now 5] i found this one and he took to it strait away,it doesnt smell as disgusting as the other commercial formulas and it didnt make him sick.He never thrived on the breast and as soon as i got him on this he grew! He had it until he was 2.Ive noticed the price has gone up now though and there are organic ones around for similar prices,ill probably try the organic on my daughter first this time around.Alaround a good product though.
Doesnt smell as bad as the other commercial formulas.
Not organic,expensive