Karicare+ Formula 2

Karicare+ Formula 2

• Breastfed Child Yes (67%) · No (33%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (100%) · No (0%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (0%) · No (100%)
Goodbye M.

Goodbye M.Perth, WA

Affordable and easily available

I haven't had a problem finding somewhere to purchase this formula. You will find it in most major supermarkets (including Coles, Woolworths and Big W), it is affordable in comparison to other formulas for this age range, as well as being easy to mix, with a taste my toddler enjoys!

Purchased in January 2020 at Big W for $17.00.

Breastfed Child Yes
Ang

AngCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect for my reflux baby

After being on novalac colic we wanted to try and go some what cheaper. Our son had really bad reflux and spewed alot at the time we couldn't use this formula but at age 7-8 month we made the switch and had no problems thank god now nearly 12 months we are still using it and he loves it. doenst have any side effects. Mixes well, and easy to use. Doesn't cause much wind either like alot of formulas

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $19.69.

Breastfed Child No
Tui Strickland

Tui StricklandSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can't live without it

My girl just loves this brand i have tried other but this product is the 1 have been using it since birth so I would highly recommend this product to anyone

Kate

KateMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is great

This formula is great have used this with both my kids.
this product is very gentle on bubs tummy. And also has a great flavour
Works great as a breast milk substitute where you need to top up to.
Only negative is that the new pull tabs are sharp and can cut your fingers

Purchased in June 2019 for $20.00.

Breastfed Child Yes
Nat

Nat

A good basic formula

We’ve used Karicare for the past 2 months since we weaned our 8mo son off the breast.. he seems happy with it.. he doesn’t have it warmed up.. just as it comes.. it’s easy to prepare and seems to dissolve relatively easily.. sometimes I shake it then leave it then shake it again and that seems to do it.. never had any side effects.. seems just a good basic formula

TarsB

TarsBNewcastle

Great Formula-Would recommend

I wanted to find a formula which would not cause constipation and would be easy on the tummy of my little one after being breastfed for the first 6 months. This was a great follow on formula which my daughter really seemed to like. The price was also extremely competitive and available in most supermarkets. I would definetly use again on the next baby.

Hollee M

Hollee MSydney

A god send!

Absolutely love this formula. I’ve previously had two reflux babies and tried so many formulas for them but never really felt like I found the perfect one. When my third child begun to show signs of reflux, I cringed over the struggle of finding the right formula, I begun doing searches online for recommendations and reading about nan comfort being bitter compared to karicare, I used nan comfort for my other children and had started to do so for my current baby but decided to change over to Karicare and instant change, from bottle refusal and small feeds to drinking full bottles with ease and sleeping the longest she’d ever done. We’re on to stage 2 now and still couldn’t fault this formula.

Highly recommend.

Jazzz

JazzzToowoomba

Best formula

Our baby had Karicare formula since birth. First we tried a Goat milk based formula, then swapped to Karicare cow's milk formula because it's cheaper and not much difference. Easy to prepare. The powder dissolves in water very fast. No foaming. Our baby never had any colic issues. She sleeps through the night since she was 3 month old. I think it's the formula helps bub to sleep. We tried a few other brands like Nestle and Bellamy's, but Karicare worked better. The taste is nice, not too sweet. Baby loves it. Happy baby - happy parents. Easy to find in your local supermarket or pharmacy. I will give it 5 stars.

jengkol

jengkolSydney

My son's favorite

Tried a few other brands but karicare is the only one that he really likes. The price is good and it's quite easy to find. Not an expert so I don't know about he quality but my son seems to sleep better after switching to this brand, he wakes less at night.

Affordable product

It’s relatively cheaper compared to other brands. Most of time there is stock available in supermarket. Easy to prepare by following instructions on the tin. My baby love it and no side effect observed. Just sometimes difficult to find the spoon which was buried deeply inside. It will be even better if the spoon can be attached to the cover.

Ashlie1991

Ashlie1991Hobart, TAS

Best formula

Love it great formula, easy to prepare and bub loves it, bub loves the taste doesn’t smell like some formulas, nice bright coloured tin and makes it easier to see in supermarkets or chemist, will be recommending to all my friends and family with a bub on the way

Jen

JenLatrobe

Baby loves it

Moved onto number 2 from tin number one and little man has had no issues at all. Still as easy as ever to prepare and the lip inside the tin is as great as ever in helping scrape off excess formula back into the tin. Definitely recommend for mums to try

Salwa H

Salwa HAU

Best Formula I've used so far

I have used over 10 different formulas for my 9 month old daughter, and I must say this was the best one, it keeps her fuller for longer, she seems to like it the best, it's very easy and simple to prepare , and it has no side affects on her, where as other formulas caused constipation and rashes

Janelle

JanelleEden

My baby loves it, was first formula she adapted to after not being able to Breast feed, we went through all the stages of Karicare formula with no problem!
She didn't get any effects from it, never made her spew or block her Bowles!
Defiantly recommend kericare formula!!
And it's a great price to buy too!

Victoria23

Victoria23

Love this formula

Easy to make my baby loved it and it's the only brand that doesn't cause stomach issues etc. It's great and very affordable. I have used this brand for years and I recommend it to all mums having babies. I would not use any other formula and will continue to use it for every stage

Flyingcat

FlyingcatMelbourne

Excellent choice

Easy to melt with warm water, my baby had since she was six months old, she loveed it so much every time she drunk bottle up.

Bought on sale at chemist warehouse when it is on sale, great bargain and last at least a week( I was still doing breast feeding too) , value for the money and baby enjoy it too

Renee

ReneePerth

Great product

Karicare is great product, super easy to prepare and i like how the scoop handle has a hole so it doesn't hold unwanted formula. My daughter enjoys and drinks all of it unlike other brands she would waste alot of it. I also find she has a sounder sleep and no side effects. Great price and very affordable.

akfield

akfieldPerth

Great product!

My son has been on Aptamil since birth, then switched to Aptamil Reflux at a month old, then at nine months went back to Aptamil. Just recently we had a shortage of Aptamil in our area and I knew we had to switch formulas. Being made by the same company, I was still nervous but my son hasn't even noticed the difference! He still takes a decent amount of formula and the change was efficient, seamless and unnoticeable. Easy to prepare, baby enjoys it equally as much. Would recommend!

Ethan

EthanSydney

That is the brand I like

My wife stopped breast feeding when my son was 10 months old. The other brands like A2, Atpami is really hard to find so I choose this. My son loves it, easy to digest and easy to find Stage 2 and 3 in supermarket like coles or wollies. Highly recommended to everyone.

Irene M

Irene MSydney

My daughter loves it :)

The formula is made in Australia which is important to me. My daughter seems to love it and drinks almost each drop most of the time. The preparation is simple. Their instructions on the back is clear. No side effects seen even with the karicare 1. I would strongly Recommend the product :)

Eddie K

Eddie Kasked

Dear Sir/Madam,
Please email me the list of ingredients/contents of Karicare(nourish) 2. The list printed on the can is too small to read.
Eddie Kawamura
email: ekawamura7@gmail.com

Karicare+
Nutricia Careline T.Karicare+

Hi Eddie. We have emailed you. - Karicare Careline.

phoebe

phoebeasked

has the second stage of this formula changed also? my daughter needs to go to the second stage and she is reacting to the new improved formula on stage one! Is stage 2 has also been changed I will no longer use this formula!!

Zeedee
Zeedee

Unfortunately I think it has, yes.

Rina

Rinaasked

My 6month old daughter was born with Gastroschisis, after a successful operation our doctor put her on Enfalac Gentlese which has been perfect, fixed her constipation and was never really sick. After moving to Australia i can am so sad that i can not buy this formula and now need to try and find something similar,
I have just tried S-26 Progress for a few days, my daughter seemed to really like the taste but it has backed her up. Please can anyone with a Gastroschisis baby point me in the right direction to find a nice tasting formula which is very gentle on the stomach and very easy to digest?

Felisha
Felisha

I liked S26 gold comfort. And man comfort does good for her poos but I'm afraid she may be getting nappy rash. My baby has no diagnosed health issues, just a hell of a lot of constipation issues with virtually every formula.

Get an answer from our members and Karicare+ representatives