28Karicare Formula

80% · 35667 · 15%

Ainee
Ainee

Excellent experience

I started using toddler milk to ensure that my girl is having nutritional milk. Karicare Toddler fills her and is nutritious at the same time. My toddler loves her drink and i am a satisfied mama.
I guess win win for both.

John
JohnSydney, NSW2 posts

Great product! Recommended

I gave the stage 4 milk to my son and he seemed to like it even though it was new to his diet. No issues and I liked how the toddler milk was rich in vitamins. It was cheaper than comparable brands too which was a bonus.

Kate
KateGippsland, VIC2 posts

Good to try

When I tried the toddler milk I was happy to see it was easy to make with clear instructions. With all the added minerals and vitamins compared to cows milk I will be adding this into my little one's breakfast. It's set at a good price and made in New Zealand which is nice to know.

Hsu T.
Hsu T.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great value

We have been using Karicare Stage 4 toddler milk drink now for a period of time. With no problem at all. Our 3 year old has Karicare milk every night as he goes to bed. I am happy it has prebiotics, DHA and vitamin C, D and Iron.
I'm finding it is better than products that cost a whole lot more.

Bec M
Bec MCulburra Beach7 posts
  Stage 4 Toddler Milk Drink

Great Value Formula

Karicare Toddler Milk has 16 vitamins minerals, prebiotics and no added preservatives and mixes easily. Very well price compared to other toddler milk products for the quality it provides. It is a great inclusion to my toddlers varied diet.

This product was gifted to me to try for my honest review, whether positive or negative. Show reply

Ellen
EllenVictoria

Great

Was very easy to find on the shelf at Woolworths. Easy to read packaging making it easy to find my child’s age. My toddler drank this milk and did thumbs up. No complaints on the taste. Easy instructions and scooping.

Joyce
Joyce

Natural and healthy

My little one loved drinking this! It was very encouraging to see that it has so many vitamins and minerals, it’s very safe and perfect for a growing toddler. The smell and taste were fantastic too, no preservatives. Highly recommend this, your toddler will love it too!

Jgiusti
Jgiusti2 posts

Recommended!

As a mum of a busy toddler we needed a toddler milk that was affordable, that he enjoyed drinking and that ticked all our boxes for extras we wanted in his drinks especially iron and vitamin D. Our little fella loves Karicare and we love knowing he is going to bed full and with the extra nutrients to help contribute to his development and growth.

Philip
PhilipSydney, NSW

Great toddler milk

Sweet to taste, a little bit more expensive than my normal brand, has normal smell, however my toddler didnt like it, he still prefer his usual brand. Will try again next week.

Chrissie
ChrissieSydney, NSW3 posts

Good formula for toodler

My children are picky with food and so skinny. As a mum, I'm so worry that they are not getting nutritious that they need during this growing period. Glad, this formula is accepted by my children. No fussy at all and they finish it until the last drop. I'm so happy and it give me peace of mind that my children got nutritious that they need. Show details ·  1
Lauren
LaurenSydney, NSW2 posts

Great formula

We have used this brand before and We like using toddler milk more than cows milk due to the added vitamins and minerals, helping us feel satisfied she is getting more nutrients. I received this product as a gift for my honest review. Show details ·  1
Debbie
DebbieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointed

Unfortunately my granddaughter did not like it at all.

JAYDE
JAYDESouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Stage 4 Toddler Milk Drink

Easy toddler supplement top up

I have two toddlers. 2 and 3 years old. It has made it easier for me to purchase a single item for these ages rather than 2 different items. I haven't had any issues. I love that it has iron in it as I find this age very difficult getting iron into their diet along with prebiotics. It is gentle and my toddlers had no issues!

Courtney C.
Courtney C.2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Stage 3 Toddler Milk Drink

Very nutritious drink for my toddler

My little girl tried this drink, she is 1 years old and we switched her to cows milk but have noticed she hasn’t really been doing well, so i tried Karicare toddler milk and its been great i love that we can just take it with us when we go out and not have to worry about keeping it cold, my little girl loves the taste of it and i like that it is good for her. I highly recommend this product

Adam
AdamSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Verified Stage 3 Toddler Milk Drink

A product worth every cent!

Karicare Stage 3 Toddler Milk Drink is an excellent nutritional choice for toddlers. I love that it's formulated with vital nutrients and has a delightful taste that my toddler enjoys. It was easy to mix and serve, and is a reliable option for parents like myself. A truly beneficial toddler milk drink. Received product for impartial review. Opinions expressed are my own. Show details ·  1
Tiahna
Tiahna2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Stage 2 Follow-On Formula

Calm tummies

So far my 1 year old has transitioned well with this toddler milk, is easy to make and fills her little tummy with no issues
She has been having this at all times she would normally have a bottle with easy change over an also great price especially in this financial crisis going on.

Sarah
Sarah

Worked a treat!

Karicare toddler milk is full of vitamins and minerals which we loce. We haven't had any issues with it in terms of digestion or flavour.

We found this to be gentle on our bubs tummy, she appeared settled after and certainly fuller for longer. Even though she's eating solids it gives us comfort knowing she is getting the added prebiotics, vitamins & nutrients.

Fiona
FionaQueensland

Quality nutritious happy

Thank goodness for Karicare Toddler! We switched our child cold turkey to Karicare Toddler after another brand decided to change their recipe which made our child so sick.
After only one bottle my child was content again! Now milk time is exciting!
The price is good too and every now and then they go on sale, which is always a bonus.

Jenny
Jenny
qwerty54
qwerty54Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

great supplement

I like this product. It's a great way to get extra vitamins and minerals into toddlers the texture is great, mixes easily with no lumps. Taste was excellent on its own or mixed in with smoothies.

Jemma
JemmaSydney, NSW

Great toddler milk

My baby LOVES the Karicare toddler milk, he drinks up every last drop!
We previously used the Karicare 6-12 months and now using 12m+ one
It’s so easy for me to use on the go
Honestly don’t know what I would be doing without it
My boy eats everything in sight so this is a great addition on top of all his food to keep him satisfied throughout the day/night

Talea
TaleaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Smooth Transition

My daughter transitioned to Karicare Toddler milk quite easily! She seems to be drinking it very smoothly which is a plus, and at a faster rate than normal. It contains really good ingredients, I love that it is made in New Zealand and has 900 grams of product.
This product was gifted to me for the purpose of a fair and honest review. Show details ·  1
Tina
TinaSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified Stage 3 Toddler Milk Drink

Time saver for new parents!

Karicare Toddler Milk drink had been a time saver for busy working household like ours and we are so glad that we have found this for our bud. It is made in New Zealand and the product sourced milk from local farms in NZ! It contains 16 vitamins and minerals ranging from Calcium, Iron and Vitamin A, D, E and Vitamin B Groups and Prebiotics! I read the labels, it contained no extra additives, colours or preservatives which is perfect for my bud.

Carla
Carla

My kid loved it

My kid loved it, it’s a great way to get more vitamins and minerals in than just regular milk. It definitely helps me get more nutrients into my child and he can be a bit fussy and it’s always a worry that he’s not getting enough of what he needs, this toddler milk gives me a bit of peace of mind.
It proved moved quite competitively too which is a bonus!

Billy
BillySydney, NSW

Happy happy baby

My baby used to have another brand which is much more expensive. Then I changed to Karicare Toddler milk after my baby reached 1 year old because it is much cheaper. My baby is happy to have this like the expensive brand that he had before. Just a same happy baby but save me a lot of money.

stacey
stacey

Not my favourite

The first thing I noticed with this product is the smell.  There was a strong milk powder smell , very much like when you open up everyday powered whole milk.
Instructions were easy and I found the powder didn't dissolve as quick as some other similar products.   When  giving to my twins one had liked the taste whilst the other did not.  I retried and found  they  both drank it.
When looking at the ingredients I noticed there was a bit of a difference with the amount of each compared to some similar products around the same price point.

I would say its not a product I would go to first, but not a product I would say I disliked.

Karicare
Karicare   DM

Hi Stacey, Thank you for your feedback on our Karicare Toddler milk. If you have any inquiries regarding our products, please feel free to contact us at 1800 438 500 or reach out via email at nutriciacareline@danone.com.

Warm regards,
Neelam

Asim
AsimSydney, NSW

Good product

Bought it for my toddler , I found my child accepted this milk well and enjoyed it as much as our normal brand. It’s difficult to tell if they ‘loved it’ or not as they’re not really able to communicate this but overall they liked it, didn’t reject it, drank it all (which they normally do) and didn’t have any negative reactions to it.

Karicare
Karicare   DM

Thank you Asim for your feedback on the Karicare toddler milk! If you have any questions about our product range, please call us on 1800 438 500 or e-mail us at nutriciacareline@danone.com. Kind regards, Sarah :)

Kristy
Kristy4 posts

Definitely worth it

My 2 year old loved this as a drink, and even on his cereal in the mornings. Giving him Karicare toddler gave me peace of mind that he was getting the vitamins that he needed. The price point is also better than a lot of other alternatives especially as it contains prebiotics!

souper
souperQueensland

Great product

I found my child accepted this milk well and enjoyed it as much as our normal brand. It’s difficult to tell if they ‘loved it’ or not as they’re not really able to communicate this but overall they liked it, didn’t reject it, drank it all (which they normally do) and didn’t have any negative reactions to it. Overall I feel pretty satisfied with the milk and would gladly purchase at a reasonable price point.
So simple to prepare. Can be used in smoothies too!

Tess J
Tess JMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Toddler Milk Review

An excellent product which contains 900 grams that is cost effective for families. Toddler appeared to like the taste and it is helpful knowing it has NZ milk, vitamins , prebiotics and other beneficial ingredients for our toddler. It is hard to tell long term as we have only been using for a week but the product may be improved by using or adding any organic ingredients

This product was gifted to me for the purpose of a fair and honest review. Show reply

Sonia Stad
Sonia StadSydney, NSW2 posts

A very happy baby

Our baby loves Karicare Toddler milk. We had tried other brands, but nothing compares to Karicare Toddler. In other brands the ingredients were not as good and the price was astronomical compared to this. When it is milk time for our baby, you know it. As soon as he sees the milk in our hands, he practically grabs it from us. He loves the taste and finds it very soothing.

Tiffany
Tiffany

Great for toddler

Karicare Toddler Milk has been wonderful! We have been giving her this toddler milk to ensure she has enough nutrients throughout the day. She loves it and finishes each bottle. We’ve had no issues with it and will continue to give this to her when we feel she needs a little topping up of the essential vitamins.

Ethan
Ethan

Yummy toddler drink

My toddler quite enjoyed his karicare toddler milk. He would happily take it off me and drink it which I’m guessing by how quickly it was gone must mean it was delicious.
Only issue was when “we” were in desperate need of milk it was a little bit more time consuming preparing the drink. However in saying that was very easy to prepare.

Anna
AnnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very impressed

I didn't have big expectations as it was my first time trying toddler drink and boy was I wrong. My little girls not only drinks the full cup I give her each time but she skulls it. Given she is a bit particular, at least I know she is getting milk in. Very impressed with this brand and will definitely be purchasing.

Nicole
NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

KariCARE

Karicare Toddler is the only brand we trust for our baby girl! We love that its made with New Zealand milk powder & loaded with all the good stuff like vitamin C, D & iron. Our daughter loves having her milk at night, she is always excited to help mix it together before drifting off to sleep. This was the best brand for us from the very start, the price is amazing & its always available at one of our local shops.

Nicole
NicoleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My son really enjoys it

We love that there are prebiotics, vitamin C and iron, and have had no issue going onto this. My son loves the taste and gets so excited when his drink is ready! I love that I’m helping him grow and not breaking the bank to do so

Rachel
Rachel

Brilliant toddler formula

Awesome product, toddler immediately liked it and didn’t reject even though it isn’t her usual brand. Mixes well and smells nice, my toddler likes warm water and it mixed well, also added a small amount to pancake mixture and cooked nicely!

Marccella B.
Marccella B.2 posts

Good product for toddler

My daughter usually drinks cow's milk but because she is not a good eater and always wakes up in the middle of the night asking for milk so I switched to karicare toddler milk for her to try instead of cow's milk. She loves it so much and always ask me for more and didn't wake up at night since we switched. Checked the nutrition of the toddler milk and pretty good too.

k Miller
k MillerPeel, WA
  Fair Incentive Stage 3 Toddler Milk Drink

Love this Formula!

Absolutely love the Karicare Toddler Milk, it is extremely affordable and readily available from Coles or Woolies, even online in a bundle. It feels good knowing that pairing this milk with a balanced diet is beneficial for my little one, especially the Omega-3 DHA and prebiotics! A tin works out at only 80c per serve which is very good value. My little one loves the taste and there is no funny smell either. 10/10 recommend! This product was gifted to me to try for my honest review, whether positive or negative. Show details ·  1
Naree
Naree

Toddler milk

Quick and easy to prepare when you're time poor. My toddler loves the taste. Peace of mind as It has prebiotics, DHA and vitamin C, D and iron. Great product for an affordable price. I love that it's made with New Zealand milk and is free from any artificial flavours.