Karmin 5 In 1 Epilator

Karmin 5 In 1 Epilator

sianne

sianneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Caution Australian Buyers - Only comes with European plug!!

Australian buyers be aware that this item comes with European plug. On top of expensive epilator you need a adaptor plug. You purchase off what appears to be an Australian site only to find after it is shipped, it comes from England. Several emails and contacts go unanswered. So much for 24/7 email support. If I had known it came with European plug, I would not have purchased. Dissapointed.

It works!

Love this epilator, comes with all the attachments and was packaged very nice. Doesn't hurt like I thought it would. left my legs feeling extra smooth. I have not had to recharge it again, it came charged and has been working ever since so it seems to last a long time on one charge.

Kris

Krissydney

Love my Epilator

Love my new Karmin epilator. I thought it was going to be painful but it was actually ok, I also love that it comes with 5 different attachments plus it is also cordless and waterproof so you can use it in the shower or bath. Highly recommended.