Karmin 5 In 1 Epilator

Karmin 5 In 1 Epilator

See the Best Epilators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Karmin

4.3

It works!

Love this epilator, comes with all the attachments and was packaged very nice. Doesn't hurt like I thought it would. left my legs feeling extra smooth. I have not had to recharge it again, it came charged and has been working ever since so it seems to last a long time on one charge.

Kris
    KrisSydney, NSW

Love my Epilator

Love my new Karmin epilator. I thought it was going to be painful but it was actually ok, I also love that it comes with 5 different attachments plus it is also cordless and waterproof so you can use it in the shower or bath. Highly recommended.

Other Epilators

Get an answer from our members and Karmin representatives

Features:

• The Karmin 5 in 1 Epilator has 5 different heads, which, in addition to epilating, lets you shave, exfoliate, buff, and massage your skin.
    • The epilator is cordless, and has 90 minutes of continuous use on a full battery - you won't need to worry about it dying mid session.
    • Two speed settings let you choose how quick you want it to go, suiting epilating rookies and veterans alike.
    • The device is waterproof, so you can use it at your leisure in the shower or bath.
    • A smart LED light lets you easily see the area you’re epilating, so you don’t miss a spot.
    • It has a cleaning brush and protective cap, letting you easily clean away hairs after each session as well as keep the device hygienic when it’s not in use.
    CategoryEpilators