Love this epilator, comes with all the attachments and was packaged very nice. Doesn't hurt like I thought it would. left my legs feeling extra smooth. I have not had to recharge it again, it came charged and has been working ever since so it seems to last a long time on one charge.
Love my Epilator
Love my new Karmin epilator. I thought it was going to be painful but it was actually ok, I also love that it comes with 5 different attachments plus it is also cordless and waterproof so you can use it in the shower or bath. Highly recommended.
Questions & Answers
Sorry, there are no questions yet.
Get an answer from our members and Karmin representatives
- The Karmin 5 in 1 Epilator has 5 different heads, which, in addition to epilating, lets you shave, exfoliate, buff, and massage your skin.
- The epilator is cordless, and has 90 minutes of continuous use on a full battery - you won't need to worry about it dying mid session.
- Two speed settings let you choose how quick you want it to go, suiting epilating rookies and veterans alike.
- The device is waterproof, so you can use it at your leisure in the shower or bath.
- A smart LED light lets you easily see the area you’re epilating, so you don’t miss a spot.
- It has a cleaning brush and protective cap, letting you easily clean away hairs after each session as well as keep the device hygienic when it’s not in use.
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.