Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Styling Iron

Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Styling Iron

See the Best Hair Straighteners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Karmin

Pros

Leaves hair soft and shiny
Straightens hair efficiently
Glides easily

• Hair Length Short (1) and Medium (1)
  • Hair Style Wavy (1) and Curly (1)
Daz
Daz

Broke after about a year of use

Was great up until it suddenly didn’t turn on when I grabbed it out the cupboard one day.

It was a birthday present, and only got about 18 months of use. Since Covid, it’s basically sat in the cupboard most of the time.

Even though it had a 3 year warranty and was only a couple of months past it from actual date of purchase (months before my birthday), they wouldn’t even assess it for any repair.

Always seems suss when things just magically break within a matter of weeks of the warranty ending.

Purchased in .

CANNOT BE USED IN AUSTRALIAN POWER SOCKETS

Purchased in for $180.

• Incentivised Review No
kris k.KarminSend a private message

Hello, I am Kris with Karmin customer service and I do apologize for the inconvenience, this must have been an error as we do have AU plugs, Can you let me know your order number so we can send you the correct plug? Thank you.

Hello,
My Order number was #10761. I have been sent a UK plug to use in Australia which obviously is not compatible.

kris k.KarminSend a private message

Hello, Yes I understand and we will send you the correct plug, Can you confirm your last 4 digits of your phone you used so we can make sure we have the correct order,

Ashton
AshtonTulsa

I love my Karmin straightener

I purchased my Karmin straightener several years ago and it is still going strong. It heats up very quickly, stays hot and allows me to straighten my hair quickly without having to go over each piece multiple tunes. I also feel that this straightener doesn’t scorch my hair like other straighteners I’ve used previously. I really like my Karmin straightener and recommend it for someone with fine hair like myself.

Hair Straighteners

Find out how Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Styling Iron compares to other Hair Straighteners

Erika
ErikaEspaña

It's the best!

I have curly hair, really curly and I've tried many hair irons and none of them fully worked for me, until this one. It does what it supposes to do and excels at it. When it arrived I got surprised by the lightness of it and how it leaves a very straight and shiny hair. I'm really satisfied with this purchase. I recommend it.

Love this styling iron

I love this styling iron. I have had it for years and it works great. My grandkids come over and use it and like it too. I use a lot of product on my hair and I wipe it off before it cools down and then wipe it again before I use it and the plates are clean. If mine ever quits, I'm buying another one. I bought in 2012 and still works great!

I am so happy with the product
Very good Quality , Heat real fast
Easy to carry Worth the price to purchase
Happy client , Thank you Karmin
Look for more products

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life

Very good quality and price / Muy buena calidad y precio

Very good quality, similar to more expensive items. The lightest ones I have ever used and easy to use. The bag can be opened and laid out, it is very easy-to-use too and handy to put the iron on it.

Aylin
AylinMiami

The G3 Salon Pro Hair Iron is really an excelent product!

Initially I was no sure about buying this iron because I didn't know anybody who used it but I did a little research and is all TRUE! My hair is very silky, soft and straight when I use this iron. Like never before!

Caz B
Caz BSydney

Bad product - terrible service

I purchased the Karmin Salon Series hair straightener in August 2017. It worked for almost 4 weeks and then stopped working. I paid A$35 to post it back and awaited the replacement. The second iron worked for 5 weeks and then also stopped. I have been emailing Customer Service back and forth for the past month but have yet to receive the replacement. [name removed] has been telling me that she has requested a new shipment for the past month and won't respond to my questions. Please don't waste your money on purchasing this poor quality product. I have fine hair and use it at the highest temperature and it doesn't feel as hot as it should. I am sure that a lot of the reviews on their page are fake.

Decent...

It's a decent flat iron, but within 6 months the ceramic plates started to lock up (get stuck pushed in), which causes my hair to gets snagged in the plates causing breakage to my hair. I have to constantly fix it. I thought this was gonna be better than the CHI, but unfortunately it doesn't match up. I do like the width of the plates compared to the CHI though.

Derrin P.
Derrin P.San Diego

Tried it out and what a mistake.

Nikki1020
Nikki1020Albany

I love my Karmin!

I love my Karmin. I have very thick and course hair. Karmin is able to tame my mane! My hair has different textures. The adjustable heat settings allow me to better manage the heat on my hair. The heat is instant and sometimes my hair does snag. This product is easy to use!

Jan H.
Jan H.BROOKFIELD, WI

Great warranty service

This iron heats up fast and stays consistently hot. Will never have any other and have recommended to friends . Had a warranty issue and company replaced with proof of purchase. Is easy to clean. LOVE the travel bag for it.

KathCMornington

Beware of Karmin poor quality product and terrible customer service

Don't Buy Karmin this product!is rubbish and the company are terrible to deal with and lie to you.!! I have fine hair and had to go over it multiple times to straighten it and it didn't last the day :( Then it broke down at 3 months old RED light came on and it would switch off eventually it wouldn't turn on. Contacted Karmin and requested a refund and only AFTER I paid $51 post auto return it did they say because I hadn't returned it within 21 days of purchase NO refund! It was working in the first 21 days but bad luck for me

EnReVal
EnReValasked

Hi I ordered the Pro Series on on 3/26 and have not received my product. I have been sending emails to cs@karmin.ca and have been given the run around about the status update. A FedEx tracking was created but FedEx said Karmin has not sent them the product and it's been over 2 weeks. Where is my product so I can cancel and send it back or credit my credit card. Am afraid I might be given a fake address to send it back

kris k.KarminSend a private message

Hello EnReval, I hope you're doing well. Can you let me know your order number so I can check this for you. Thank you.

Marlin
Marlinasked

Hi, I am looking to replace my current straightener (a GHD). After 3 years it has become much weaker and I am no longer satisfied with the way my hair looks after I straighten it no matter how long I spend doing it. I have really thick, curly hair and was looking for something that would work well for my hair. I also straighten my hair every week and was looking for something that wouldn't damage it too much. Is there a specific hair straightener that you think may work best for me ? Also wondering what the material of the plates are and if you guys do any student discounts at all? Thanks, Marlin

KathC

Don't buy Karmin I'm sure the reviews are fake. I had a GHD for 20 years and changed , BAD idea!

Linda
Lindaasked

Hi,
Where can I buy one? I live in Melbourne Australia.
Thanks.

Muaus
Muaus

I would like to know where as well :(

Lindsy Ketola
Lindsy Ketola

eBay or amazon

See all Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Styling Iron questions

Get an answer from our members and Karmin representatives

Features:

• The Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Styling Iron can straighten, curl, flip, and add volume to your hair, making it a one-stop shop for your hair styling needs.
  • The straightener has 100% pure tourmaline ceramic plates - the negative ions and infrared heat in the plates reduce static, leaving you with silky, shiny hair.
  • It has flash quick heating, so you can quickly get the job done on busy mornings.
  • A tangle-free swivel cord makes this straightener easy to use at any angle.
  • It also has a variety of temperature settings which makes it suitable for all hair types.
  • This product has a 3-year warranty.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the hair straightener straightened their mane efficiently - some said that it didn’t take multiple passes to achieve a sleek look.
  • They also found that it left their hair feeling soft, silky, and shiny.
  • The straightener glides easily along hair and doesn’t snag it, according to reviewers.
CategoryHair Straighteners