Karmin G3 Salon Pro Clipless Curling Wand

Karmin G3 Salon Pro Clipless Curling Wand

See the Best Hair Stylers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great product although a little hard to use at first

I bought the wand due to a friends recommendation and was not disappointed. The curl is very long lasting and the product itself maintains accurate temperatures for a long period of time. The only trouble I originally had was that, without a clip hair can be quite hard to wind around the wand. However, there are plenty of tutorials available and I am now fully satisfied with the product!

KGREENMACHINE

KGREENMACHINESydney

Wonderful lasting curl and easy !

I did my research on curling irons as I dislike the typical GHD curl.
I am happy i purchased the Karmin, you basically wrap your hair around as loose or tight as you want to achieve any number of different curls.
I had a long bob when I bought it and achieved a choppy curl similar to Jennifer Lawrence.
Now I have longer hair I worried about the staying power on my dead straight hair. 2 days later I still had successful curls that could be worn in public!
Very happy with the clipless curling iron.

Bongo17

Bongo17Idaho Falls

Finally Achieved The Perfect Curl!