Karmin G3 Salon Pro Clipless Curling Wand

Karmin G3 Salon Pro Clipless Curling Wand

See the Best Hair Stylers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Karmin

Great product although a little hard to use at first

I bought the wand due to a friends recommendation and was not disappointed. The curl is very long lasting and the product itself maintains accurate temperatures for a long period of time. The only trouble I originally had was that, without a clip hair can be quite hard to wind around the wand. However, there are plenty of tutorials available and I am now fully satisfied with the product!

KGREENMACHINE
    KGREENMACHINESydney

Wonderful lasting curl and easy !

I did my research on curling irons as I dislike the typical GHD curl.
    I am happy i purchased the Karmin, you basically wrap your hair around as loose or tight as you want to achieve any number of different curls.
    I had a long bob when I bought it and achieved a choppy curl similar to Jennifer Lawrence.
    Now I have longer hair I worried about the staying power on my dead straight hair. 2 days later I still had successful curls that could be worn in public!
    Very happy with the clipless curling iron.

Bongo17
    Bongo17Idaho Falls

Finally Achieved The Perfect Curl!