Karmin G3 Salon Pro Clipless Curling Wand

See the Best Hair Stylers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great product although a little hard to use at first

I bought the wand due to a friends recommendation and was not disappointed. The curl is very long lasting and the product itself maintains accurate temperatures for a long period of time. The only trouble I originally had was that, without a clip hair can be quite hard to wind around the wand. However, there are plenty of tutorials available and I am now fully satisfied with the product!

Wonderful lasting curl and easy !

I did my research on curling irons as I dislike the typical GHD curl.
I am happy i purchased the Karmin, you basically wrap your hair around as loose or tight as you want to achieve any number of different curls.
I had a long bob when I bought it and achieved a choppy curl similar to Jennifer Lawrence.
Now I have longer hair I worried about the staying power on my dead straight hair. 2 days later I still had successful curls that could be worn in public!
Very happy with the clipless curling iron.

Finally Achieved The Perfect Curl!

The Karmin G3 Salon Pro Clipless Curling wand is an excellent tool to achieve the perfect curl without compromising the health and shine of your hair. I have struggled to maneuver regular clip curling irons because my hair gets caught or snagged and the curl always ends up looking like Shirley Temple. Not to mention my hair always felt fried and damaged after using a regular curling iron. That's why I love the Karmin G3 Salon Pro Clipless Curling Wand (and yes, it is like holding a magical wand). It creates beautiful, natural looking, gorgeous spiral curls and it's up to you how loose or tight they end up. I love that I can play around with it until I find the curl I'm looking for. No more generic curls. Plus the wand is light weight, heats up very fast, has a long cord that swivels as you move it around your head, and you decide the exact temperature you want.
The only struggle I had at the beginning was figuring out how to use it to achieve the curl I wanted. But it really just takes practice and the instructions are easy to follow.
Also, you have to be careful not burn yourself. I always wear the handy (ha no pun intended) glove that comes with it because I totally burned myself the time I forgot to put it on. The iron gets VERY hot and if you want the very ends of your hair to continue the curl, you have to press the tip of your finger on the wand so wearing the glove is a MUST. It's not a bulky glove so it doesn't make it more difficult to manage your hair.
Overall I'm very pleased with my purchase and the money is well worth it to have a tool that makes my hair look gorgeous.