Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Styling Iron

Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Styling Iron (page 2 of 10)

Carz

CarzAlbury

Love my Karmin!

Couldn't be happier. Keeps my hair straighter for longer compared to others I've owned. Heats almost instantly & smooth to use. Love love love it. Even friends who own dearer types have borrowed it as they liked it more.

Ana P.

Ana P.London

Amazing product!

I had been using for a long time a hair styling iron from another brand with which I was very satisfied, but after reading good comments about this one I decided to give it a go. I don't regret the change at all!!! This iron does an excellent job with my abundant and curly hair. And I finish quite fast. I would recommend it for sure to anyone.

Audrey J

Audrey JNew Glasgow

Awesome iron!

I absolutely love this flatiron. It does a fabulous job of smoothing out my hair without damaging it. I've owned several high end flat irons and this is definitely my favourite! I now look forward to straightening my hair!

Hair Stylers

Find out how Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Styling Iron compares to other Hair Stylers

Tammy D

Tammy DPort-of-Spain

Love it!

I have naturally curly hair and I absolutely Love this flat iron! It didn't take long to heat up and left my hair shiny and so soft! I'm glad I bought it :D ^_^

Yasmin S.

Yasmin S.San Antonio

Exactly what I was looking for

Awesome styling iron!!!

I bought this styling iron sometime in July and have used it quite a lot since then. It heats up fast and straightens my hair the first time I pass it through, which is better than any flat iron I've had so far. It also shuts off if I forget to unplug it [which I do sometimes]. Overall, I would recommend this product to anyone! It works wonders for my hair!

Ana quiroz

Ana quirozHarker heights tx

Love it!

I love it so far it heats up so quickly I can choose the temperature my hair need, it also makes my hair smooth and sleek. I really recommend this KARMIN G3 PRO straightener.

MJ819

MJ819Woodstock

Everything you could want in a flat iron!

Everything I wanted in a flat iron: ceramic plates, professional quality, quick heating, automatic shut-off, standard plug (no big boxes that cover both outlets) with swivel cord, temperature control, and 100-240 voltage, so great for travelling! Had mine for a few months now and it's been great!

Niki

NikiHawthorne

Love this flat iron! Always leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny

I love this product! Heats up so fast and doesn't snag on my hair at all! I love that it automatically shuts itself off in 60 mins. Leaving me worry free.

Love this flat Iron

I love this iron, it gets super hot so it works fast and great. It makes my hair super silky and shiny yet is gentle and does not burn my hair. I have never had one work this good!!!! And it has an extra long cord which is great!

Shaz

ShazAustralia

Not a happy customer

Owned the straightener for a few months and far from impressed, it keeps breaking down and having to go through warranty. It does not straighten as well as other brands I've tried and not too happy that it isn't a Australian company. I wouldn't recommend this straightener unfortunately.

Just love it!!!

Amazing product! I have never owned a hair iron before, I wish i had bought the Karmin G3 long before. Its amazing. Makes my hair silky and manageable. Heats super fast. I enjoy ironing my hair!! Worth every penny .

Lori

LoriBrandon

Love this!!

After trying so many styling irons, I just could not find one that would work for my thick hair without damaging. I'm so glad that I chose to purchase this one because in a lot less time I am able to get the results that I love! It heats fast and NO snagging!

Best straightener I have ever bought

This straightener does everything I want it to do, especially straightening my hair. It heats up quick, is reliable, and was worth the price. I will recommend this to all of my friends.

Best flat iron I've ever owned!

Great product! Heats up very quickly and never snags my hair! I have naturally wavy and frizzy hair but this iron makes my hair soft and silky. I straighten my hair so much so spending the money on this was well worth it.

Works wonderfully

I did a lot of research before purchasing this iron and decided to try this brand out because it had a lot of good reviews. So far I really like it. It works really well.

Love this styling iron!

I love this product. It heats up in seconds and glides over my hair. I have very thick curly hair and it leaves my hair smooth and straight without any kinks. I definitely recommend this product!

Would buy again!

Having owned many on my life, the G3 is a great balance. It heats up quickly, stays a relative constant temperature and leaves a sleek shine. I've owned it for over 6 months now and have only one issue, which is the cool down time.

I would buy another if needed!

Wendy

WendyJacksonville

Great Quality Product!

So far I am very please with this flat iron. It heats up fast. I will know better when I flat iron my hair in the winter time as I have curly hair that just won't stay straight in the Florida humidity. It doesn't snag my hair and does real well with my bangs. I have had lower quality irons before and am glad I made the choice to spend the extra money.

Good product!

I bought this product after my puppy chewed through the cord on my GHD. It's half the price and does a similar job! No complaints so far. Comes in fun colours too. Keeps my wavy hair straight and doesn't pull on my hair when I run it through.

See all Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Styling Iron reviews

EnReVal

EnReValasked

Hi I ordered the Pro Series on on 3/26 and have not received my product. I have been sending emails to cs@karmin.ca and have been given the run around about the status update. A FedEx tracking was created but FedEx said Karmin has not sent them the product and it's been over 2 weeks. Where is my product so I can cancel and send it back or credit my credit card. Am afraid I might be given a fake address to send it back

Karmin
KarminKarmin

Hello EnReval, I hope you're doing well. Can you let me know your order number so I can check this for you. Thank you.

Marlin

Marlinasked

Hi, I am looking to replace my current straightener (a GHD). After 3 years it has become much weaker and I am no longer satisfied with the way my hair looks after I straighten it no matter how long I spend doing it. I have really thick, curly hair and was looking for something that would work well for my hair. I also straighten my hair every week and was looking for something that wouldn't damage it too much. Is there a specific hair straightener that you think may work best for me ? Also wondering what the material of the plates are and if you guys do any student discounts at all? Thanks, Marlin

KathC
KathC

Don't buy Karmin I'm sure the reviews are fake. I had a GHD for 20 years and changed , BAD idea!

Linda

Lindaasked

Hi,
Where can I buy one? I live in Melbourne Australia.
Thanks.

Muaus
Muaus

I would like to know where as well :(

Lindsy Ketola
Lindsy Ketola

eBay or amazon

See all Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Styling Iron questions

Get an answer from our members and Karmin representatives

With its impressive 4.7-star rating, the Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Styling Iron is one of the best hair straighteners and is reasonably priced at $149.95.

This hair straightener’s plate material is made of a combination of ceramic coating – suitable for fine hair, and titanium - which is good for managing frizz in thick hair and also allows plates to heat up quickly.

What reviewers loved about this hair straightener:

• Heats up quickly
  • It was effective at straightening thick, curly hair
  • Didn’t burn hair like some other straighteners, and left it feeling soft and smooth instead
  • The longevity of this Karmin straightener was highly valued, as many reviewers bought it several years ago and it's still going strong.
CategoryHair Straighteners and Hair Stylers