Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Styling Iron

Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Styling Iron (page 4 of 10)

Works great at the beginning

At first I was impressed on the quality of the iron. It heated really quick and worked amazing. After having it for 5 months it stopped heating up. I was able to get it replaced at no additional charge to me since I hadn't owned it for 6 months. Now 3 months after the same thing happened. It just stopped working. I am very disappointed. I would not recommend it to any professional. It's an inconvenience to be replacing that often.

Sumoli

SumoliSan Luis

Great iron

I love it. Karmin really works at keeping away frizz all day with just a pass . It heats up super quick .This straightener leaves my hair shiny and healthy. Great flat iron

MAC

MACEagle

Great iron! Very satisfied with it!

I'm extremely pleased with my Karmin Styling Iron. It has a swivel chord that makes it easy to use and it heats up extremely fast. Sleek plate design keeps the hair from snagging.

Hair Stylers

Find out how Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Styling Iron compares to other Hair Stylers

Professional!!!

I've had this Iron for nearly a month now, and it works wonders! I just love how it halved my time. Trust me, I needed it--my hair is long to my butt and is A LOT. It surely does not snag on hair--as my previous ones normally did. It heats up just enough to get the job done. I'm about to buy one for my mom for Chrismas. -Lulu

Mel

MelCanada

Great flat iron

The iron is very easy to use, it heats up very quickly which is a plus and I definitely recommend this. It is one of the best irons I have owned.

Very please with the results!

I'm the type of person that is always on the web researching all kinds of things before I'm willing to give it a try. I purchase my karmin G3 Salon about 6 months ago and I love it!!! I travel a lot and I take my straighter with me everywhere. It is very easy to use and it leaves my hair so straight without daminging it. If heats up so fast that I never use it to the highest level of hotness. I must admit that I also love the color white and just having a white straighter is a big plus.

Nicole V.

Nicole V.Pittsfield

This straightener is amazing!

Necessity in my life!

This is my second time purchasing this flat iron and I love it. Very easy to use, heats up very quickly which is a plus and I definitely recommend this.

Best Styling Iron everrrrr!!!

This is the beat iron ever!!! I have a lot of hair, with my previous iron it would take 2 hours to straighten my hair, with this iron it takes 40 min to an hour, like I said I have lots of hair. The power that this iron has is perfect for me and I am not even using the highest power. Is great I love it, it leaves my hair looking perfect!!! I highly recommend it.

Hair Stylers

My favorite straightener yet...

Worth it!

I'm really pleased with this straightner, investing in one is something I recommend everybody does. It heats up insanely fast and always leaves my hair looking sleek. I was blown away the first time I used it! The results last too!

Lin

LinAustralia

Huge Dissapointment

After receiving my karmin and using it for a few weeks, today it decided to smoke up and the plates came out of the straightener. Not even going to bother with warranty I will never trust it again. Not what you would expect after paying a lot of money.

Best iron I have used so far!

My Karmin flat iron that I purchased last year recently stopped working but all I had to do was contact Karmin about the warranty and they guided me through the process. Their service was quick and professional. In my experience, this iron gives the best finished look and I love the product. - Helen Phillips

The best one yet!

I found this iron after months of research and couldn't be happier! I have very fine hair but a whole lot of it and it has to be blow dried and flat ironed or curled in order to get it looking good, and this iron straightens and curls beautifully. It is very easy to use and doesn't snag my fine hairs once. I struggle to get moving in the morning and push myself to the latest possible time before getting up, so an iron that heats up quickly and goes through all my hair in one pass is essential. My Karmin G3 professional flat iron meets all my high expectations. Thank you Karmin!!

Heats too slowly

I read a lot of great reviews for the Karmin G3 so I ordered it. It arrived within a few days and it looked very sleek and stylish, however it took a lot longer to heat up than my old styling iron and did not seem to get as hot or stay hot after straightening a strand of hair. Not as impressed as I thought I would be and wound up sending it back for a refund.

Hair Stylers

I couldn't be happier with my Karmin G3!

My hair is thick, frizzy and curly...very difficult to straighten. The Karmin G3 makes straightening my hair a breeze. The iron is very easy to use, lightweight, heats quickly, stays hot...I could go on and on! The cord stays out of you way, auto shut off, smooth, and gentle on your hair. I replaced my Chi with this and I don't regret. I've used my Karmin G3 many times and it still works as well as the first time I turned it on. This iron is worth every penny!

Sarah C.

Sarah C.

Best Hair Straightener I've Ever Used.

Really happy with this purchase. The packaging is a beautiful box with a manual and a warranty card. It comes in a cute bag with a gorgeous pattern. The straightener is light and looks sleek. It takes only 2 minutes to heat up to the highest setting. No more waiting 5 minutes to set one curl, this baby does it in a matter of a few seconds. There really is no time to be wasted. My hair feels so much healthier and smoother when I use it. It curls beautifully and the lasts all day and night! I slept with it and the curls stayed exactly the same. It is exactly what I wanted. Would recommend!

Worth the Splurge

I splurged on this straightener after getting tired of coming home at the end of the day with the same bumps and waves I tried straightening out in the morning. The Karmin straightener works like a charm! Not only does my hair stay straight and frizz free all day long, but often stays that way through the night and into the morning as well. Unlike my previous straighteners, this one doesn't snag at my hair either.

My hair is very thick and has natural waves. I put the heat setting a few notches below the max. It heats up very quickly and is consistent throughout the iron. Would definitely recommend to a friend.

THE BEST

I'm super impressed with this product, it is everything I have been looking for and exceeded the expectations I had. MUST HAVE! definitely something to purchase if you are in the market.

Cat

CatSydney

Not impressed

I decided to buy a karmic after all these great reviews and I must say I'm not impressed at all. It didn't straighten my hair well at all, frizzed out a few mins later, I'm a mobile hair dresser and there is no way I can use this with my clients. I've since given it away. Not happy after spending a lot of money.

See all Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Styling Iron reviews

EnReVal

EnReValasked

Hi I ordered the Pro Series on on 3/26 and have not received my product. I have been sending emails to cs@karmin.ca and have been given the run around about the status update. A FedEx tracking was created but FedEx said Karmin has not sent them the product and it's been over 2 weeks. Where is my product so I can cancel and send it back or credit my credit card. Am afraid I might be given a fake address to send it back

Karmin
KarminKarmin

Hello EnReval, I hope you're doing well. Can you let me know your order number so I can check this for you. Thank you.

Marlin

Marlinasked

Hi, I am looking to replace my current straightener (a GHD). After 3 years it has become much weaker and I am no longer satisfied with the way my hair looks after I straighten it no matter how long I spend doing it. I have really thick, curly hair and was looking for something that would work well for my hair. I also straighten my hair every week and was looking for something that wouldn't damage it too much. Is there a specific hair straightener that you think may work best for me ? Also wondering what the material of the plates are and if you guys do any student discounts at all? Thanks, Marlin

KathC
KathC

Don't buy Karmin I'm sure the reviews are fake. I had a GHD for 20 years and changed , BAD idea!

Linda

Lindaasked

Hi,
Where can I buy one? I live in Melbourne Australia.
Thanks.

Muaus
Muaus

I would like to know where as well :(

Lindsy Ketola
Lindsy Ketola

eBay or amazon

See all Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Styling Iron questions

Get an answer from our members and Karmin representatives

With its impressive 4.7-star rating, the Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Styling Iron is one of the best hair straighteners and is reasonably priced at $149.95.

This hair straightener’s plate material is made of a combination of ceramic coating – suitable for fine hair, and titanium - which is good for managing frizz in thick hair and also allows plates to heat up quickly.

What reviewers loved about this hair straightener:

• Heats up quickly
  • It was effective at straightening thick, curly hair
  • Didn’t burn hair like some other straighteners, and left it feeling soft and smooth instead
  • The longevity of this Karmin straightener was highly valued, as many reviewers bought it several years ago and it's still going strong.
CategoryHair Straighteners and Hair Stylers