Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Styling Iron

Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Styling Iron

Caz B

Caz BSydney

Bad product - terrible service

I purchased the Karmin Salon Series hair straightener in August 2017. It worked for almost 4 weeks and then stopped working. I paid A$35 to post it back and awaited the replacement. The second iron worked for 5 weeks and then also stopped. I have been emailing Customer Service back and forth for the past month but have yet to receive the replacement. [name removed] has been telling me that she has requested a new shipment for the past month and won't respond to my questions. Please don't waste your money on purchasing this poor quality product. I have fine hair and use it at the highest temperature and it doesn't feel as hot as it should. I am sure that a lot of the reviews on their page are fake.

Derrin P.

Derrin P.San Diego

Tried it out and what a mistake.

KathCMornington

Beware of Karmin poor quality product and terrible customer service

Don't Buy Karmin this product!is rubbish and the company are terrible to deal with and lie to you.!! I have fine hair and had to go over it multiple times to straighten it and it didn't last the day :( Then it broke down at 3 months old RED light came on and it would switch off eventually it wouldn't turn on. Contacted Karmin and requested a refund and only AFTER I paid $51 post auto return it did they say because I hadn't returned it within 21 days of purchase NO refund! It was working in the first 21 days but bad luck for me

Hair Stylers

Find out how Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Styling Iron compares to other Hair Stylers

Shaz

ShazAustralia

Not a happy customer

Owned the straightener for a few months and far from impressed, it keeps breaking down and having to go through warranty. It does not straighten as well as other brands I've tried and not too happy that it isn't a Australian company. I wouldn't recommend this straightener unfortunately.

Lin

LinAustralia

Huge Dissapointment

After receiving my karmin and using it for a few weeks, today it decided to smoke up and the plates came out of the straightener. Not even going to bother with warranty I will never trust it again. Not what you would expect after paying a lot of money.

Cat

CatSydney

Not impressed

I decided to buy a karmic after all these great reviews and I must say I'm not impressed at all. It didn't straighten my hair well at all, frizzed out a few mins later, I'm a mobile hair dresser and there is no way I can use this with my clients. I've since given it away. Not happy after spending a lot of money.

Mel

MelOZ

Really don't like it at all

I bought this hair straightener after reading reviews online. And I can't understand how they all think it's so great? It burns and damages my hair and leaves it feeling dried out. I've gone back to my other hair straightener and won't even buy a karmin product again! Save yourself the trouble and go for a different brand

Karmin
KarminKarmin
See all Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Styling Iron reviews

EnReVal

EnReValasked

Hi I ordered the Pro Series on on 3/26 and have not received my product. I have been sending emails to cs@karmin.ca and have been given the run around about the status update. A FedEx tracking was created but FedEx said Karmin has not sent them the product and it's been over 2 weeks. Where is my product so I can cancel and send it back or credit my credit card. Am afraid I might be given a fake address to send it back

Karmin
KarminKarmin

Hello EnReval, I hope you're doing well. Can you let me know your order number so I can check this for you. Thank you.

Marlin

Marlinasked

Hi, I am looking to replace my current straightener (a GHD). After 3 years it has become much weaker and I am no longer satisfied with the way my hair looks after I straighten it no matter how long I spend doing it. I have really thick, curly hair and was looking for something that would work well for my hair. I also straighten my hair every week and was looking for something that wouldn't damage it too much. Is there a specific hair straightener that you think may work best for me ? Also wondering what the material of the plates are and if you guys do any student discounts at all? Thanks, Marlin

KathC

Don't buy Karmin I'm sure the reviews are fake. I had a GHD for 20 years and changed , BAD idea!

Linda

Lindaasked

Hi,
Where can I buy one? I live in Melbourne Australia.
Thanks.

Muaus
Muaus

I would like to know where as well :(

Lindsy Ketola
Lindsy Ketola

eBay or amazon

See all Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Styling Iron questions

Get an answer from our members and Karmin representatives

With its impressive 4.7-star rating, the Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Styling Iron is one of the best hair straighteners and is reasonably priced at $149.95.

This hair straightener’s plate material is made of a combination of ceramic coating – suitable for fine hair, and titanium - which is good for managing frizz in thick hair and also allows plates to heat up quickly.

What reviewers loved about this hair straightener:

• Heats up quickly
  • It was effective at straightening thick, curly hair
  • Didn’t burn hair like some other straighteners, and left it feeling soft and smooth instead
  • The longevity of this Karmin straightener was highly valued, as many reviewers bought it several years ago and it's still going strong.
CategoryHair Straighteners and Hair Stylers