Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Styling Iron

Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Styling Iron

Amazing

This straightener gets the job done in the quickest amount of time and with the least damage to your hair. It's not built to last, if you drop it, it snaps and breaks easily. The device automatically turns off after an hour and it's really a the only good thing. It's lifesaver for those of us who caught rushing.

Karmin
KarminKarmin
See all Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Styling Iron reviews

EnReVal

EnReValasked

Hi I ordered the Pro Series on on 3/26 and have not received my product. I have been sending emails to cs@karmin.ca and have been given the run around about the status update. A FedEx tracking was created but FedEx said Karmin has not sent them the product and it's been over 2 weeks. Where is my product so I can cancel and send it back or credit my credit card. Am afraid I might be given a fake address to send it back

Karmin
KarminKarmin

Hello EnReval, I hope you're doing well. Can you let me know your order number so I can check this for you. Thank you.

Marlin

Marlinasked

Hi, I am looking to replace my current straightener (a GHD). After 3 years it has become much weaker and I am no longer satisfied with the way my hair looks after I straighten it no matter how long I spend doing it. I have really thick, curly hair and was looking for something that would work well for my hair. I also straighten my hair every week and was looking for something that wouldn't damage it too much. Is there a specific hair straightener that you think may work best for me ? Also wondering what the material of the plates are and if you guys do any student discounts at all? Thanks, Marlin

KathC
KathC

Don't buy Karmin I'm sure the reviews are fake. I had a GHD for 20 years and changed , BAD idea!

Linda

Lindaasked

Hi,
Where can I buy one? I live in Melbourne Australia.
Thanks.

Muaus
Muaus

I would like to know where as well :(

Lindsy Ketola
Lindsy Ketola

eBay or amazon

See all Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Styling Iron questions

Get an answer from our members and Karmin representatives

With its impressive 4.7-star rating, the Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Styling Iron is one of the best hair straighteners and is reasonably priced at $149.95.

This hair straightener’s plate material is made of a combination of ceramic coating – suitable for fine hair, and titanium - which is good for managing frizz in thick hair and also allows plates to heat up quickly.

What reviewers loved about this hair straightener:

• Heats up quickly
  • It was effective at straightening thick, curly hair
  • Didn’t burn hair like some other straighteners, and left it feeling soft and smooth instead
  • The longevity of this Karmin straightener was highly valued, as many reviewers bought it several years ago and it's still going strong.
CategoryHair Straighteners and Hair Stylers