Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Styling Iron

Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Styling Iron

Easily straightens my curly hair!

I replaced a straightener Id had for 6 years with
the Karmin straightener after reading reviews.
I am happy with this product. It works better than the old one of a different brand.
It heats up fast and does nor snag or burn my hair. It glides easily and my hair is shiny and smooth after use. I only gave it 4 stars because I would have liked the plates a little bigger.
I have thick curly hair that is not easy to straighten so the Karmin itons are the best ones I have used so far.

Tammy D

Tammy DPort-of-Spain

Love it!

I have naturally curly hair and I absolutely Love this flat iron! It didn't take long to heat up and left my hair shiny and so soft! I'm glad I bought it :D ^_^

Works wonderfully

I did a lot of research before purchasing this iron and decided to try this brand out because it had a lot of good reviews. So far I really like it. It works really well.

Hair Stylers

Find out how Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Styling Iron compares to other Hair Stylers

Good product!

I bought this product after my puppy chewed through the cord on my GHD. It's half the price and does a similar job! No complaints so far. Comes in fun colours too. Keeps my wavy hair straight and doesn't pull on my hair when I run it through.

marys

marysAustralia

Great Product

I have really curly hair and after using this styling iron my hair looks really straight without the frizz. I recommend the Karmin G3 Salon Pro Styling Iron to anyone who has frizzy and unmanageable hair. They glide through the hair without pulling it. I have used other expensive irons but never got the results I wanted. Worth the money. Just make sure if you are buying to use in Australia that it has the right plug.

Good product

So far so good! The Karmin G3 Salon Professional heats up quite fast and get the job done quickly! It is light and also has a very seek plate which keeps the hair from snagging.

Nikki

NikkiSydney

Great hair straightener

I have coarse curly hair and this straightener makes my hair smooth and sleek. Unlike, other straighteners it didn't leave my hair a bit frizzy afterwards. Easy to do soft curls with too.

Worth it!

I'm really pleased with this straightner, investing in one is something I recommend everybody does. It heats up insanely fast and always leaves my hair looking sleek. I was blown away the first time I used it! The results last too!

Good Product

I got straightener as a gift from my husband. It was 3.5 years ago and still looks like new and works like new. Hair shiny and sleek. Warms up quickly. Has a heat protective matt which is also a good way of keeping it away from damages after you finish using it.
The only one thing is that straightener doesn't cool down fast enough. I would recommend it as I'm happy with the end effect on my hair.

Good flat iron!

I got this styling iron last year for Christmas, and it love it. My favorite feature is the automatic shut off, which is the main reason I purchased this product.. I always used to forget to turn my previous straightener off. I find it straightens well, and I also use it to curl/wave my hair. I have read some reviews from others stating that it dries out their hair, however, I do not have that problem. The price matches the quality in my opinion!

I Liked it!

This is a great iron. It heats up and cools down very quickly, straightens your hair very fast and for a long time, and the hair really shy afterwards. It also has temperature controller where you can set heating degrees. I always use low temperatures not to damage the hair. The only one issue I experienced with it is that my irons plug doesn't fit socket too well and sometimes comes up. However it is probably just mine iron one off issue.

Kiwicat

KiwicatAuckland

One and Only flat iron

I was researching for a great flat iron other than GHD and found Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Styling Iron with cheaper price. I decided to go for it as you can adjust the temperature. Was a bit nervous when I bought it online but very satisfied with the product. I got the white one and it looks so pretty. Love that it has a nice storage bag and easy to bring when travelling. Although it's still more expensive than other brands, I have never regretted buying this flat iron.

KarminKarmin

Hi Kiwicat, good to hear you love your Karmin and thank you for choosing us.

Good product

I purchased this product on my travel to UK and this product is Excellent. Its a very good travel accessory. The heat is adjustable and it's good for styling too.
I bet everyone will be satisfied will be happy with this product. Overall I am happy with this purchase.
KARMIN us a good product too.

KarminKarmin

Happy to hear Karmin was able to help keep your hair looking great during your travels. Thanks for the review Nikki!

Pretty good

The hair styling iron leaves your hair shiny after straightening it. It is durable and comes in different colors which makes is awesome. It doesn't damage the hair as much as others and is very easy to storage. A good price for a good product. You will like it a lot.

Great product

Before buying this product I only ever used a Chi hair straightener. But I am so happy with this product. I have fairly thick hair and a lot of it, and the straightener does a great job of straightening my hair while protecting it. I would definitely recommend and would purchase again. Buy with assurance!

Hair Stylers

Good quality and good price!

Smooth and effective. It doesn't damage your hair even if you use it daily. And if you want to curl your hair it is very easy to use. I recommend it because it is light and above all it takes care of your hair. I bought it two years ago and I am very happy with it.

Can't live without!

I've had my flat iron going on 3 yrs now and I love it! I did have a small issue at first, after the first couple months mine just wouldn't heat up, so I contacted the company and no questions asked they sent me a brand new one. I wish all company's were like this, I've had issues with my solano hair dryer and they just blame me for their dryers no lasting instead of standing behind their product.

Great Product, but a fault with mine

It works excellent! I can not complain, however when mine gets fully warmed the springs do not work appropriately. And opening and closing is not as easy as it should be. But it could be that there was just fault with my product. Costs a bit much for what I wanted, BUT it was a gift.

Really good

I really like this product, straightener leaves a really good finish. No doubt this has been a good buy.
It has a good value, The straightener leave your hair shiny, It has great power.
I am so happy to buy this product, probably in The future i will buy another product from this company

Lifesavers

These straighteners are great and I can't recommend them enough. They get hot quickly and they make straightening my hair easy and quick. The don't catch my hair like other ones do. My hair also stay straight for longer. I like the fact that I can control the temperature to what suits me. I can't recommend them enough.

See all Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Styling Iron reviews

EnReVal

EnReValasked

Hi I ordered the Pro Series on on 3/26 and have not received my product. I have been sending emails to cs@karmin.ca and have been given the run around about the status update. A FedEx tracking was created but FedEx said Karmin has not sent them the product and it's been over 2 weeks. Where is my product so I can cancel and send it back or credit my credit card. Am afraid I might be given a fake address to send it back

KarminKarmin

Hello EnReval, I hope you're doing well. Can you let me know your order number so I can check this for you. Thank you.

Marlin

Marlinasked

Hi, I am looking to replace my current straightener (a GHD). After 3 years it has become much weaker and I am no longer satisfied with the way my hair looks after I straighten it no matter how long I spend doing it. I have really thick, curly hair and was looking for something that would work well for my hair. I also straighten my hair every week and was looking for something that wouldn't damage it too much. Is there a specific hair straightener that you think may work best for me ? Also wondering what the material of the plates are and if you guys do any student discounts at all? Thanks, Marlin

KathC
KathC

Don't buy Karmin I'm sure the reviews are fake. I had a GHD for 20 years and changed , BAD idea!

Linda

Lindaasked

Hi,
Where can I buy one? I live in Melbourne Australia.
Thanks.

Muaus
Muaus

I would like to know where as well :(

Lindsy Ketola
Lindsy Ketola

eBay or amazon

See all Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Styling Iron questions

Get an answer from our members and Karmin representatives

With its impressive 4.7-star rating, the Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Styling Iron is one of the best hair straighteners and is reasonably priced at $149.95.

This hair straightener’s plate material is made of a combination of ceramic coating – suitable for fine hair, and titanium - which is good for managing frizz in thick hair and also allows plates to heat up quickly.

What reviewers loved about this hair straightener:

• Heats up quickly
  • It was effective at straightening thick, curly hair
  • Didn’t burn hair like some other straighteners, and left it feeling soft and smooth instead
  • The longevity of this Karmin straightener was highly valued, as many reviewers bought it several years ago and it's still going strong.
CategoryHair Straighteners and Hair Stylers