Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Styling Iron

Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Styling Iron

Ashton

AshtonTulsa

I love my Karmin straightener

I purchased my Karmin straightener several years ago and it is still going strong. It heats up very quickly, stays hot and allows me to straighten my hair quickly without having to go over each piece multiple tunes. I also feel that this straightener doesn’t scorch my hair like other straighteners I’ve used previously. I really like my Karmin straightener and recommend it for someone with fine hair like myself.

Erika

ErikaEspaña

It's the best!

I have curly hair, really curly and I've tried many hair irons and none of them fully worked for me, until this one. It does what it supposes to do and excels at it. When it arrived I got surprised by the lightness of it and how it leaves a very straight and shiny hair. I'm really satisfied with this purchase. I recommend it.

Love this styling iron

I love this styling iron. I have had it for years and it works great. My grandkids come over and use it and like it too. I use a lot of product on my hair and I wipe it off before it cools down and then wipe it again before I use it and the plates are clean. If mine ever quits, I'm buying another one. I bought in 2012 and still works great!

Hair Stylers

Find out how Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Styling Iron compares to other Hair Stylers

I am so happy with the product
Very good Quality , Heat real fast
Easy to carry Worth the price to purchase
Happy client , Thank you Karmin
Look for more products

Very good quality and price / Muy buena calidad y precio

Very good quality, similar to more expensive items. The lightest ones I have ever used and easy to use. The bag can be opened and laid out, it is very easy-to-use too and handy to put the iron on it.

Aylin

AylinMiami

The G3 Salon Pro Hair Iron is really an excelent product!

Initially I was no sure about buying this iron because I didn't know anybody who used it but I did a little research and is all TRUE! My hair is very silky, soft and straight when I use this iron. Like never before!

Nikki1020

Nikki1020Albany

I love my Karmin!

I love my Karmin. I have very thick and course hair. Karmin is able to tame my mane! My hair has different textures. The adjustable heat settings allow me to better manage the heat on my hair. The heat is instant and sometimes my hair does snag. This product is easy to use!

Jan H.

Jan H.BROOKFIELD, WI

Great warranty service

This iron heats up fast and stays consistently hot. Will never have any other and have recommended to friends . Had a warranty issue and company replaced with proof of purchase. Is easy to clean. LOVE the travel bag for it.

Excellent Flat Iron!

I used a CHI for 5 years before I purchased the Karmin flat iron. When my CHI died, I looked around to see what else was on the market and read a bunch of reviews. After looking into a number of options I decided to go with the Karmin. I could not be more please with my purchase! I have had my flat iron for a year now and it has worked great. It heats up quickly, it never snags my hair, it curls well, it is super easy to use, and I LOVE the case it comes with (it's helpful for storing and also works as a great mat so the heat doesn't damage my counter top). This is an excellent product!

Samantha

SamanthaBoston

Best straightener I've used yet. Hello confidence!!!

I found this styling iron on a website that reviewed an array of different hair straightening tools and named the best choice for several different categories. This Karmin product was ranked best overall. Ever since I got it almost a year ago now, it has not disappointed. I recommend this product if you want to style your hair without feeling like you are burning and killing it.

Elia

EliaLondon

I had never tryed out a straightener like this

It heads up very quickly and if I forget to turn it off, there is no risk of overheating. In addition, the frizziness of my hair is under control even in rainy days.

Worth the money!

I LOVE this styling iron! I have pretty curly hair, and this does a great job at straightening/curling. It also makes my hair feel SO soft. And the material on the outside makes curling smooth. Definitely worth the money!

Kinnari

KinnariColorado Springs

Beautiful and Shiny Hair!!!

I liked Karmin flat iron. It is very light weight and easy to do straightening of my hair. It takes only 8 seconds to heat up and did the best job on my hair.
Thank you!

Sherrym121

Sherrym121Waycross

Love the Karmin

I love my new Karmin G3 Salon Pro. It works great on my hair, leaving it soft and smooth. Heats up really fast and doesn't snag. It even has a temperature adjustment in case you don't need super high heat. Order one today, you'll be glad you did!

great iron

I bought Salon Pro Iron a few months ago and really happy with it so far. I've got thin curly hair and it was crucial for me to get an iron which will straighten it quickly but carefully so without over drying it. Karmin is doing that job perfectly!

Carz

CarzAlbury

Love my Karmin!

Couldn't be happier. Keeps my hair straighter for longer compared to others I've owned. Heats almost instantly & smooth to use. Love love love it. Even friends who own dearer types have borrowed it as they liked it more.

Ana P.

Ana P.London

Amazing product!

I had been using for a long time a hair styling iron from another brand with which I was very satisfied, but after reading good comments about this one I decided to give it a go. I don't regret the change at all!!! This iron does an excellent job with my abundant and curly hair. And I finish quite fast. I would recommend it for sure to anyone.

Audrey J

Audrey JNew Glasgow

Awesome iron!

I absolutely love this flatiron. It does a fabulous job of smoothing out my hair without damaging it. I've owned several high end flat irons and this is definitely my favourite! I now look forward to straightening my hair!

Yasmin S.

Yasmin S.San Antonio

Exactly what I was looking for

Awesome styling iron!!!

I bought this styling iron sometime in July and have used it quite a lot since then. It heats up fast and straightens my hair the first time I pass it through, which is better than any flat iron I've had so far. It also shuts off if I forget to unplug it [which I do sometimes]. Overall, I would recommend this product to anyone! It works wonders for my hair!

See all Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Styling Iron reviews

EnReVal

EnReValasked

Hi I ordered the Pro Series on on 3/26 and have not received my product. I have been sending emails to cs@karmin.ca and have been given the run around about the status update. A FedEx tracking was created but FedEx said Karmin has not sent them the product and it's been over 2 weeks. Where is my product so I can cancel and send it back or credit my credit card. Am afraid I might be given a fake address to send it back

Karmin
KarminKarmin

Hello EnReval, I hope you're doing well. Can you let me know your order number so I can check this for you. Thank you.

Marlin

Marlinasked

Hi, I am looking to replace my current straightener (a GHD). After 3 years it has become much weaker and I am no longer satisfied with the way my hair looks after I straighten it no matter how long I spend doing it. I have really thick, curly hair and was looking for something that would work well for my hair. I also straighten my hair every week and was looking for something that wouldn't damage it too much. Is there a specific hair straightener that you think may work best for me ? Also wondering what the material of the plates are and if you guys do any student discounts at all? Thanks, Marlin

KathC
KathC

Don't buy Karmin I'm sure the reviews are fake. I had a GHD for 20 years and changed , BAD idea!

Linda

Lindaasked

Hi,
Where can I buy one? I live in Melbourne Australia.
Thanks.

Muaus
Muaus

I would like to know where as well :(

Lindsy Ketola
Lindsy Ketola

eBay or amazon

See all Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Styling Iron questions

Get an answer from our members and Karmin representatives

With its impressive 4.7-star rating, the Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Styling Iron is one of the best hair straighteners and is reasonably priced at $149.95.

This hair straightener’s plate material is made of a combination of ceramic coating – suitable for fine hair, and titanium - which is good for managing frizz in thick hair and also allows plates to heat up quickly.

What reviewers loved about this hair straightener:

• Heats up quickly
  • It was effective at straightening thick, curly hair
  • Didn’t burn hair like some other straighteners, and left it feeling soft and smooth instead
  • The longevity of this Karmin straightener was highly valued, as many reviewers bought it several years ago and it's still going strong.
CategoryHair Straighteners and Hair Stylers