Kasa Factory

Kasa Factory

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Kasa Factory? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (3)
Harpal A.
Harpal A.Perth, WA

Purchase of KASA Electric Digital 3-Wheel Golf Buggy With Remote Trolley 18 Holes Power Caddy #132547792643

I purchased a KASA Electric Digital 3-Wheel Golf Buggy With Remote Power Caddy #132547792643 through EBay on 14/02/2021. Within three months the trolley stopped working. Despite repeated calls and emails KASA has not responded. When I last contacted them they told me to contact EBay. The Buggy has a one year warranty. I would like to have it repaired or replaced ASAP.

Broni
BroniGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waste of time and money

Ordered the XL dog pen. I need a refund as they said they don’t deliver dog pens, even though the online order said they do.
Cannot get anyone from the company to get return my emails or phone calls, so I even lodged a dispute via their own website. Still no one bothers to help or refund my money back. Not happy!

Joseph
JosephRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Product arrived damaged. No response from Kasa...

Ordered a pizza oven. It arrived promptly but parts of it were damaged. I started a dispute on Kasa's dispute resolution system but received no response. Still waiting weeks later...