Kate Morgan Weight Loss Program

Kate Morgan Weight Loss Program

naomi

naomiScone

Temporary fix then gained weight

Very sickening. Digestion was irritable when having it. Liked the flavour of the shakes but felt awful and dizzy, pain in bladder.

Should never have started it! Waste of money

After 3 weeks and sticking to it exactly I've only lost 1.6kg. Lost 3.7kg on my own without this, but the worst part is that over the last week I have felt really ill and have terrible heartburn which I've never had before and a very sore stomach. So I'm giving up and going back to do things on my own. I would rather stay overweight than feel like this!! Don't do it if you value your health!
Shakes and bars tasted ok but some of the soups were yuk and so was the cereal!
Everything! Limiting things you are suppose to have is bad for you

jimbob19

jimbob19AUCKLAND

Huge WASTE of time and money!

littlegreenball
littlegreenball

How long did u actually do it for?

tammy30
tammy30
hollygurl
hollygurl

thats awesome iv lost 10kgs on them. and am hoping to loose more. wow 33kgs thats heaps how did u manage to stick to it and also wat excersize did u do? x

Diet Programs

Find out how Kate Morgan Weight Loss Program compares to other Diet Programs

maria44

maria44WELLINGTON

help

my chemist couldn't weight me because i weight to much. i spent the evening in tears and even ate alot when i had been so careful all week. Why aren't the pharamacy assistance taught. i went to the chemist and just given a sign in form and when i went to be weight they said the scales must of been broken. they rung me to say that the scales only go to 136kilos and i am about 163kg so thanks Kate Morgan for all your support to lose weight

alisha85

alisha85

Terrible

Terrible terrible products! Do NOT work in the long run! Cant understand why people continue to go on these things!!

EVERYTHING!! I lost 25 kilo's over a period of time with Kate Morgan. Then I started eating real food again and piled it all back on again! I was eating super healthy food and I stepped up the exercise routine as soon as I came off the shakes and it still didnt work!! This is a BAD diet to go on! Your body needs carbs and real food!! DONT DO IT!!!

cbkelly

cbkelly

Terrible

This is a 'diet'. How is a person meant to sustain any weight loss if they can handle having drinks in place of food and then return to eating food again?

I was hungry and didn't feel satisfied. Low carbs. We are meant to have carbs

See all Kate Morgan Weight Loss Program reviews