Kate Morgan Weight Loss Program

Kate Morgan Weight Loss Program

This worked for me

I joined the Kate Morgan Challenge as they did a promo at the chemist.
I weighed in at 60 kg and lost a kilo a week on KM. I did it for 6 wks and lost 5 kilos. I felt great, looked great, had no cravings and had more energy. I followed the program and taking multivitamins and drinking plenty of water is a must.

hollygurl

hollygurlPerth, WA

algudz

i lost 10kgs in 5months of being on this programe i am aiming to loose more. the shakes are tasty and the soups r good for winter :). i had 1 shake for breakfast 1 shake for lunch then a hearty dinner and meat and veges and walked everyday just brisk to town. i do amit everyone is different and everyone looses weight in different ways. kate morgan help me to loose weight and i do recommend it to people who r struggling to loose weight too. :)
i loved the shakes in the morning pine lime is my fav! and the hot soups for lunch chicken is good!
at first you do feel hungry and u do miss real food but as u continue and stick to it you do see results rather quiclky and your body starts to become full off them :)

Kirsty48

Kirsty48BRISBANE

Doing great, but will it keep?

I have done this diet a couple years ago and found i lost the weight quickly but piled it back on once the shakes stopped. I find that if I stop the shakes, you cant help but put the weight back on as you tend to rely on them solely. Im paying up to $45 per week on these shakes when its cheaper for a gym membership and healthy eating plan. I will stay on this diet until I feel good about myself and then will join a gym to maintain it. Just watch the constipation, you will need to take extra fibre to help.
Very tasty, recipes were fantastic and easy to make
Expensive, very hungry come afternoon

lou73
lou73

I'm fascinated that you experience constipation...it's the complete opposite for me! Not having any cramps or anything, but chronic diarrhea to the point of not wanting to leave my house.

Diet Programs

Find out how Kate Morgan Weight Loss Program compares to other Diet Programs

Easiest Diet I have ever done!!

carid

carid

Good

Overall found it very good, I'm over 60 and have got my weight down to where I want it and feel fit and energetic. Also economical.
The shakes are convenient, filling and most of the flavours are yummy. Bars tasty, and recipes easy to prepare. You can concoct your own evening meal using meat, vegies and seasonings. It works.
Not enough variety in bars, only 2 to chose from. I found the soups unpalatable.

Good

I am happy with the weight I've lost while being on Kate Morgan. I have lost 10kg in about 4 weeks.I'll be at my goal weight by my birthday in July.
Easy to follow.It's affordable and the support you get at the weekly weigh in is great.
A little too restrictive on what you can and can't eat.

blossom52

blossom52

Good

Losing weight is terrific after three years of trying other diets that just didn't work (now I'm in my mid fifties) I'm hardly ever hungry and have plenty of energy, I intend to keep the shakes up a couple of days aweek when i get down to my ideal weight to keep it off.
Easy to follow, shakes taste really nice and I'm not sick of them after 4 weeks, and I'm losing weight about 1 kg+ a week, popcorn and rice crackers work well as snacks and sugar free lollies get me through the sweet cravings
A little retrictive in food choices, but with imagination a fairly good variety of meals are available

See all Kate Morgan Weight Loss Program reviews