Kate Morgan Weight Loss Program

Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
weight loss

weight loss

Love it to

The best is the taste and so easy to drink, i am always on the run and easy to take with me. I lost all my weight got back into my clothes, yes you have to stick with it, the first week is the hardest but it works, will not try anyone else's weight loss program, Girls are great where i buy from. Great support. But i exercise also.

loved it!!

I tried this program to see if I would work, and for me it did. I lost 8.5kg in about 1 month n a half. I found it hard to start with but in the end I loved it. It made me feel so much better with my confidence and health. I would recommend to anyone
not being let down and knowing the program was working
it is expensive as I am on a budget.

Diet Programs

Find out how Kate Morgan Weight Loss Program compares to other Diet Programs

It works.. Given that you stick by it.

I think it is a really good diet. It you stick to it 100% you are guaranteed to lose weight. I did it mid last year and lost around 8kgs within 4 weeks, and am starting it again Monday but being more strict on myself this time. I find with myself once I slip up, it's almost impossible to get back on track.

The shakes are delicious, as are the cremes and bars. The cremes are really filling, I was at times struggling to get through a serving (actually had to stop halfway through)
The only thing would be is, the first week is so hard. I was soo hungry, but once you get past that first week then you begin to get used to it.
Inexpensive

tammy30

tammy30perth

best ever

i lost 33 kilos in 7 months it wss easy and it makes you not like the foods that caused you to be fat in the first place i had a mouthfull of coke a month after i went on it and all i could taste was the sweet artificial flavours not what i remembered when i had it to all stick at it its better for you
easy to manage

hollygurl
hollygurl

same! lol its like u can taste the oil and sugar in some foods.. im back on it now tryna loose more :). well done on your loss. may i ask what you did to loose 30kgs in 7months was it combined with healthy eating and exersize? :)

Kylie05

Kylie05Newcastle

Love it

I have been doing Kate Morgan for 2 weeks now and love it. Haven't felt hungry at all. I have lost a total of 3 kilo. Love the tomato soup and the creme's. I have my salad for lunch and a creme after it instead of the shake.. feels like a real treat.
never hungry and it tastes great

Simple to follow, very affordable way to shed unwanted weight. Sooo much variety. If you follow Maintenance program the weight will stay off. Go back to your old habits and you'll gain weight back. Has low GI carbs, protein (and even some good fat.
Lots of variety, really works if you follow the program. Have lost over 30kg - and maintained with Kate Morgan Mainteance guide which is real food. Great support.
Worst thing was admitting I needed it. No looking back now.

can,t live with out it

i have been on the kate morgan program since march 2011 and have lost 15kgs and would love to lose around another 9kgs i won,t stop till i reach my goal i am very happy with the results so far would recommend kate morgans weight loss to any one.
its not expensive to buy.

mishy34
mishy34
milenka
milenka

I'm waiting on my first order of KM.. Just wanting to know; What foods are on the snack list? What can you eat between your breakfast shake and your lunch shake and your lunch shake and your actual dinner?

Diet Programs

Find out how Kate Morgan Weight Loss Program compares to other Diet Programs

hev01

hev01

I have lost 7.5kg (goal of 13) in 7 weeks! The last 2 weeks have hardly had any bars or shakes and am still losing 1kg a week -just by following the basic plan. If you need carbs then hav them early in the day, drink at least 2.5ltrs water, exercise 45mins minimum of 4 times a week i have muffin breaky, yog/fruit lunch & type of lean meat with sald for tea & snacks -rice crackers/fruit/salad's etc, if you need sweet then get creative! add a smear of jam to your chicken fillet when cooking, i love cheese and i have a little in my salad! dont try and beat the cravings or you will fall off the wagon -eat a little to satisy then move on.
Variey of flavours, recipe book is gr8 with extra suggestions, excellent help

Very convinent easy to follow good result on my first week + cheap at about a $3.25ea for breafast & lunch (I was spending $15 per day at the lunch bar)
Easy to follow well written books that came with the diet. Its cheap convenient & gave me more energy. After the first week I lost 2.4kg. I like the weigh in as it gives you a goal to aim for.
Nothing so far.

This is an easy diet to follow. I love my chocolate and have now subtituted for diet Nestle choc mousse.
lost 2kg on first week. I like the program, shakes taste great and are filling.
fruit and snacks get me by. I like the KM dinners, heat and pour over vegetables.
for a diet, nothing