Kathmandu Hybrid Trolley v2

Kathmandu Hybrid Trolley v2

David White

David WhiteAdelaide

Perfect travel bag

I Took this all around South East Asia and it was so easy. Carried alot on my back but when tired the wheels were god sent! Perfect storage and excellent quality. Kathmandu has done it again

Grumpyz

GrumpyzWestern Australia, 6110

Really Great and Strong

Purchased this product two years ago, and Kathmandu products are great, a bit pricey but worth it, their products are virtually indestructible, we are all aware how baggage handlers deal with our luggage, .

armadale 3143

armadale 3143Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant

I bought this for my daughter in November 2015, and she has used it for a 5 week trip around Europe and various travels around Australia and the Pacific. It's been brilliant - so easy to pull around, and shows no signs of wear and tear. Highly recommended. (We bought it for $275 on sale, and I would consider that a great price)

Lyndsey N

Lyndsey N

Does the job

The first one of these we had the stitching on the handle started coming away after one 6 week trip. They replaced it no problem.
    As another reviewer mentioned it is not terribly comfortable on your back (the rigid bottom tends to dig in).
    And yes, even on sale it is pricey.
    But it is light and generally sturdy and does the job.

ohauitird3

ohauitird3Perth, WA

Totally awesome hybrid pack/bag!!!