Kathmandu Hybrid Trolley v2

See the Best Suitcases in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Perfect travel bag

I Took this all around South East Asia and it was so easy. Carried alot on my back but when tired the wheels were god sent! Perfect storage and excellent quality. Kathmandu has done it again

Really Great and Strong

Purchased this product two years ago, and Kathmandu products are great, a bit pricey but worth it, their products are virtually indestructible, we are all aware how baggage handlers deal with our luggage, .

Brilliant

I bought this for my daughter in November 2015, and she has used it for a 5 week trip around Europe and various travels around Australia and the Pacific. It's been brilliant - so easy to pull around, and shows no signs of wear and tear. Highly recommended. (We bought it for $275 on sale, and I would consider that a great price)

Does the job

The first one of these we had the stitching on the handle started coming away after one 6 week trip. They replaced it no problem.
As another reviewer mentioned it is not terribly comfortable on your back (the rigid bottom tends to dig in).
And yes, even on sale it is pricey.
But it is light and generally sturdy and does the job.

Totally awesome hybrid pack/bag!!!

Used around the States, was fantastic! Hybrid pack meant I could easily move around and navigate through public transport and up and down stairs etc without the struggle I usually face when using a regular suitcase (yeah I'm guilty for being over packer). Easy to pack into because the whole think opens up, and found it was really great with the compatible gluon pack -which granted is pretty overpriced at around $50 on sale but its convenience made up for it.

Just be aware that the hybrid trolley on your back isn't designed to be comfortable for long periods, its just for when you can't wheel it and don't want to get it dirty while camping in say Yosemite. Which is why I love it -only use it getting up stairs and that.

Note:
Received awesome service in store! A year after I used and bought it my airline managed to break a buckle (because I stupidly forgot to zip up the bag) anyway I contacted the girl I bought the bag from to ask if I could buy the part and they were able to get the part for me in two days!
practical - sturdy and purple!
Pricey- ouch! Only buy when on sale!