Kavli Crispy Thin

Kavli Crispy Thin (page 2 of 2)

Just the best crispbread ever!

I am devastated that no-one seems to stock this product in Brisbane any more. I agree with others that there had been some changes in the recipe over the past year or so and it had lost some of its lovely subtle nutty flavour, but was still excellent for a snack. I did once manage to order a supply from overseas via i-herb but they are now listing it as discontinued.
Tragic!
The broken machine story sounds dodgy to me too,

This is the only grain crispbread I can eat.

I was thrilled when I found Kavli crispy thin, as it was the only bread like biscuit I could eat being made purely of Rye, I have allergies to all of the other grains I think mainly due to genetic engineering!
Now these wonderful crispbreads are no longer available. I am very dissapointed. I would be interested to know the name of the new name for these, or I will have to make a concerted effort to make my own, which is disapointing as it was one of the few things that I could make ready made. Come on Kavli get your act together and retunr Kavli crispy thin to the shelves.

Yowie

YowieSydney, NSW

Kavli Thins Murdered

Not able to get these in Aust any more. Before they were dumped manufacture moved to Germany and they tasted horrible. The cover story is the machine making them broke and it will take 12 months to fix it !!! - very un -German like. Would be interested in true story - my theory is that the Norwegians would rather kill them than sell them in their present form.

Crackers & Crispbreads

Find out how Kavli Crispy Thin compares to other Crackers & Crispbreads

Was Excellent but now droppind to good

Due to medical reasons I eat these all the time. Had to search for them because Woollies and Coles stopped selling them. Found them in Super IGA in new packaging but they changed the recipe that has lost some of its taste. Still OK and enjoyed but not like before. Why do companies have to change the contents/recipe to less inviting, just to change the packaging and price? Is this the way they think that they saved money? People know what they like and if you change the product too much, people will stop buying the product as they won't like it or enjoy it anymore.

Taste and texture has changed

I am very disappointed - whoever is making Kavli crispy thin now have not captured the delicate flavour they once had - I still have some biscuits from before they changed the packet design - they have a more wafer like texture and a much less harsh flavour.

Jezza11

Jezza11Gold Coast

Kavli Crispbread is fabulous!

Kavli has been around longer than me (65 years) because it's great in so many ways. I love the texture and taste. It's healthy. It's the perfect biscuit (cut into 4 or 6 mini squares) for serving with cheese, especially blue vein, camembert & brie served with a slice of strawberry on top - like the picture on the packet. It's brilliant with vegemite and with peanut butter or avocado and tomato. Just try it once - it's much nicer than it looks!!!
It's natural, no artificial anythings! And it's inexpensive!
Woolworths and Coles have suddenly stopped selling it after ~60 years!

BBatty

BBattyasked

I live in MN & we used to be able to get the Kavli crispy thing chrispbread in stores! Now can't find it anywhere for 2-3 yrs. Loved it for camping & backpacking with PB for a snack & not heavy to carry.
Can I order a case from your site? Bev Batty

Christine

Christineasked

Hi, can I order the Kavli crispy thin online? I'm in Australia, thank you

Bill B.

Bill B.asked

Where can I order these Kavli Crispy Thins from, and can they be ordered on line?I live in Louisiana.

Pixie Douglass
Pixie Douglass

I was in Scandinavia last year and bought some home from there and ate them carefully as I can’t get them here in Aussie. I grew up on them my grandmother was danish and absolutely love them but haven’t seen them in the shelves for years. I wish they would bring them back