Kavli Crispy Thin

Kavli Crispy Thin

Yowie

YowieSydney, NSW

Kavli Thins Murdered

Not able to get these in Aust any more. Before they were dumped manufacture moved to Germany and they tasted horrible. The cover story is the machine making them broke and it will take 12 months to fix it !!! - very un -German like. Would be interested in true story - my theory is that the Norwegians would rather kill them than sell them in their present form.

Taste and texture has changed

I am very disappointed - whoever is making Kavli crispy thin now have not captured the delicate flavour they once had - I still have some biscuits from before they changed the packet design - they have a more wafer like texture and a much less harsh flavour.

Robyn G.

Robyn G.asked

has anyone found a source of Kavli Crispbreads?

Linda

Lindaasked

Hello where abouts can I buy this biscuit from
I can’t seem to find it anywhere

BBatty

BBattyasked

I live in MN & we used to be able to get the Kavli crispy thing chrispbread in stores! Now can't find it anywhere for 2-3 yrs. Loved it for camping & backpacking with PB for a snack & not heavy to carry.
Can I order a case from your site? Bev Batty

Avryl C.
Avryl C.

Hi Bev, if you find out where we can buy the Kavli crisp bread can you please let me know. Thanking very much. Avie Cummings.