Kawasaki Ninja 650

650 ABS, 650L ABS, 650R ABS

• Mileage 500 km
Sam I.

Sam I.

Not as good as you read about!

I purchased my Kwak (650 Ninja) in 2015 and was my tool to get me from and to work. The handling is OK but I really did expect more for the money. It doesn't compare to the likes of Triumph in terms of the luxury feel but the servicing costs far outweigh any good experience I had with this bike. They wanted me to service and pay over the odds. I felt like I paid a decent price for my Ninja but they wanted more money each time I took it back for a service. At higher speeds I din't feel that comfortable on the 650 as I have on previous bikes, the handling is so so through twisties. Wouldn't recommend due to price of servicing and parts. Just looks nice.

Purchased in March 2015.

Ben

Benasked

Ninja 650

Is the Ninja 650F a learners approved bike in QLD (It has been rego'ed as a LAM's in NSW) Lots of conflicting information on the Govt websites.

Randel A.

Randel A.asked

Ninja 650

Hi i have a kawasaki ninja ex650c and my cdi is stuffed and it letter N i got one of ebay with the letter E are thay the same

Michelle J.

Michelle J.asked

Ninja 650L ABS

As I am new to riding I would like to know that once you have your open class licence can you have the throttle restriction taken off the bike???????

Christine C
Christine C

You can remove the throttle restriction. The models from 2017 require no ECU remapping. Be aware that this "may" void your insurance however

Sam V.
Sam V.

so the 2017 models require no re tune ? for their full potential? just the throttle restriction ?

Compare all 3 Kawasaki Ninja 650
Kawasaki Ninja 650R ABS
  • Discontinued

Kawasaki Ninja 650R ABS

Kawasaki Ninja 650L ABS
  • Discontinued

Kawasaki Ninja 650L ABS

CategoryNaked Bikes and Sport Touring BikesNaked Bikes and Sport Touring BikesNaked Bikes and Sport Touring Bikes
Release dateJan 2010