Kawasaki Ninja 650

• Comfort
  • Handling
Warwick Del

Warwick Del

Perfect bike for the city

Bought this from Bikebiz in the Auburn area second hand.
Works like a charm, been on bikes for many years across various makes.
For a old man like myself, was not expecting to have this much fun and less pressure on my back cruising around Northern Beaches.

MrSkinner

MrSkinnerGold Coast

Quick, Fast & Affordable

First sports bike!! Kawasaki 650L is a great learning sports bike. This bike has great handling, stand up right when maneuvering corners and track work. Bike has many options for customisation and altering for different weight and height categories. Excellent for learning the road and moving your way up to a larger model

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Find out how Kawasaki Ninja 650 compares to other Sport Touring Bikes

Jay

JayDubbo

Awesome on every level

I purchased this bike kust recently and my son who is a honda rider was less than impressed with my choice. I let him ride my bike the other day and he is now looking at a ninja for his next bike. I have always loved ninjas but this bike is just awesome. The attention to detail and rider comfort are well above what I expected. Thinking of buying one? I say just do it you will not regret it.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Expose thugs

Expose thugsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it

My bike is 2012 model but I love it. Enough power, goes like a rocket. has done 7000Km but no issues apart from needing a battery change. Bought from eBay for $60 and took 20 minutes to change. Comfortable seat, hard to do many Kms though. Definitely recommend. Looks great and sexy.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Jeff

JeffSouth East Queensland, QLD

So far so good Non LAMS 650

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Lance

LanceSydney, NSW

Brilliant ride

I absolutely love this bike, everything about it. The power, the weight and the size are perfect. This one bike has made me a Kawasaki loyalist for life. Once I'm on my fulls i will be on a h2 or zx10rr guaranteed. great customization options as well. Do buy people.

Date PurchasedSept 2016
MoFresh

MoFreshMelbourne

Great commuter bike!

I purchased a 2013 version of this bike (current generation) and am very pleased with it. Comfortable riding position, exception fuel consumption (< 4.0 L/100km average even when commuting in traffic) and a good note when you put an exhaust on (I added an IXIL system). The two cylinder has plenty of low-end grunt (although it obviously misses the top-end power of the 4-cylinder bikes) and it always pulls away well in traffic.
Starts perfectly, ABS is a life-saver (literally!), parts are cheap and easy to replace and pillion is super-comfy (according to my wife). I'm coming from 4-cylinder super-sports bikes, and this bike is comfy, practical and reliable.

I have ridden this bike for approximately 2500 km.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Chockolate

ChockolateBrissie

Ninja 650 non-LAMS, ABS

Had it for a year and done 10,000 kms of hard city commuting. It holds up very well and has given precisely zero trouble. The ABS is really good for the type of riding I do, especially when someone brakes hard in front in the wet. Riding position is comfortable, power is great, looks are great, suspension is great, weight dist is great. The gearbox can be a bit clunky shifting from neutral into first, but you quickly get used to that. I find the seating marginally low for me given I'm around 182cm, but not uncomfortable by any means. Not sure what magic they've done with the steering, but you can flick this thing so easily. Very satisfied with the purchase!

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Sport Touring Bikes

Find out how Kawasaki Ninja 650 compares to other Sport Touring Bikes

Blond

BlondBrisbane

Loving my bike

I bought one early this year at team homo, mine is Lams approved and is restricted as a result. I look forward to getting my unrestricted licence so that I can remove the restrictions... Having said that I do love it!... It's reliable, cheap to run, feels fantastic to ride, and I do love having something powerful between my legs...

mitch

mitch

Kawasaki Ninja 650 (non lams)

Terry maceAdelaide

Kawasaki Ninja 650 (non lams)

Ben

Benasked

Ninja 650

Is the Ninja 650F a learners approved bike in QLD (It has been rego'ed as a LAM's in NSW) Lots of conflicting information on the Govt websites.

Randel A.

Randel A.asked

Ninja 650

Hi i have a kawasaki ninja ex650c and my cdi is stuffed and it letter N i got one of ebay with the letter E are thay the same

Michelle J.

Michelle J.asked

Ninja 650L ABS

As I am new to riding I would like to know that once you have your open class licence can you have the throttle restriction taken off the bike???????

Christine C
Christine C

You can remove the throttle restriction. The models from 2017 require no ECU remapping. Be aware that this "may" void your insurance however

Sam V.
Sam V.

so the 2017 models require no re tune ? for their full potential? just the throttle restriction ?

Compare all 3 Kawasaki Ninja 650
Kawasaki Ninja 650R ABS
  • Discontinued

Kawasaki Ninja 650R ABS

Kawasaki Ninja 650L ABS
  • Discontinued

Kawasaki Ninja 650L ABS

CategoryNaked Bikes and Sport Touring BikesNaked Bikes and Sport Touring BikesNaked Bikes and Sport Touring Bikes
Release dateJan 2010