Kawasaki Vulcan S

Kawasaki Vulcan S

See the Best Cruiser Bikes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Kawasaki? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

lambchops
    lambchopsbrisbane

perfect commuter and week end bike for this older guy

Date PurchasedJan 2017
    DamoonTwoNorth Queensland, QLD

Want a LAMS cruiser? keep this one in mind

Date PurchasedJune 2017

Other Cruiser Bikes

Censuwine
    CensuwineMalta

Not quite what I expected ... but quite impressed

Date PurchasedDec 2016
    JohannaKeith South Australia

Good ride at a affordable price

Bought above mentioned bike about 3 months ago.Has just done 1000km on it. Good and comfortable ride. Perfect for ladies and those ones with short legs ! Enough power. Will definitely add the small visor (shield). Only regret - Kawazaki only import the white and purple. Bought a white one and had it resprayed in the original Candy Lime Green. Bit pricey but more than worth it.

Johanna

Happy to report that I have now just done over the 4500km on my vulcan s - and still happy as can be. Up to date no hiccups or problems.

Cruiser Bikes

Find out how Kawasaki Vulcan S compares to other Cruiser Bikes

Sheepie
    Sheepieasked

What's it like loaded up at 110kph? Is there still plenty of power for a quick overtake of someone holding you up or is the speed ramp-up a bit gradual?

Also, how many km's can you get out of a full tank on country roads? What's the range of the bike on a tank?

My old CBR600F4i I had in my early 20's probably could have done Sydney to Canberra but the most I ever risked the tank was 320km with the last 30-40 in Sydney with plenty of servo's around. I'd like to be able to do that trip with no stopping as I do in a car (Google Maps lists door to door as 340km).

TGT
    TGT

Yep still has plenty of power to overtake over 100km. I get around 370-380km to a tank on country roads.

Shezzaasked

Hi, am thinking of buying a 2015 Vulcan 650 taken one for a test ride 1,500km on it. Seems to be quite vibrational & rough in the grips is thus normal?

DamoonTwo

Sorry for the delay in responding but I found the Vulcan to be quite smooth and the only time it felt a bit rough was when the bike was sitting at about 3k on the tacho. Apart from that I believe it is easily the best option in the LAMS cruiser class

Matt
    Mattasked

Does anyone know for a fact if the ego fit adjustments on the vulcan are done for free or if there is a cost?

Benny
    Benny

It's a cost you pay at the dealer. I'm 5ft11 and standard fit is perfect for me.

Shezza

Done for free they adjusted mind just to take it for a test ride. But seat you have to pay for.

Jason H
    Jason H

Seems to be Free in the USA but in Australia you pay for a long or short reach seat same with the foot peg adjusting rod. But its not much and you keep the standard gear to sell with the bike.