Kayaks2Fish NSW, Newcastle

Kayaks2Fish NSW, Newcastle

See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Awesome Kayak!

Easy to use website with detailed product information. Kayak is great quality and ordering process was a breeze! they have a very large selection at affordable prices and various payment methods. Will definitely do business with them again in the near future.

Daniel W.

Daniel W.Hunter Region, NSW

Great products, cheap prices and excellent customer service. I highly recommend Kayaks2Fish. I purchased 4x kayaks and 4x vests at a good price and have no issues whatsoever. Perfect family activity.

Red

RedHunter Region, NSW

Next-gen 10.

Brilliant 3m kayak. Can stand up and flick if there isn't to much chop without the use of the outriggers. Easy to paddle and pretty light to carry. Great price and good colours. Well worth every penny spent. Cheers guys.

Store LocationMayfield nsw

Duchy

DuchySydney, NSW

Big rig works like a kitchen sink

I purchased the 3.7M Eagle 2+1 Double Kayak .... I also purchased everything else I needed to get on the water.... paddles, vests, kayak cover, car roof racks and tie downs, trolley, seats.... in other words including the kitchen sink ... this is a killer kayak..... sits in the water beautifully... easily manoeuvreable ....light as for a big rig...easy to get onto the car top too..... the service at the warehouse was extraordinary.... very good product knowledge......fantastic service..... I owned a canoe with outbound previously but I’m loving the Yak.....

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Light stable Craft

Bought a Kayaks2Fish NextGen 9 a month ago and have found it to be a great little fishing kayak, light enough i can load it onto the roof by myself but big enough my 6 Ft body can stretch out and paddle with my legs straight when i want to, very stable craft !

Pam Cuthbertson

Pam CuthbertsonMid North Coast, NSW

Its Easy

Decided to buy my husband a kayak. Knew nothing about kayaks. Rang Ben at Newcastle his advice was invaluable and I was able to make the right purchase. Thanks Ben

Store LocationNewcastle NSW

Amy

AmyHunter Region, NSW

Kayak

Definitely a great kayak with needs to all adventures click and collect was on of the fastest pick up in a couple hour. Very easy to put pieces together and a great for outdoor.

Deniz

DenizSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Excellent service. They spent the time going through all the models and answering all questions. They also exhancged a damaged cord no questions asked. Kayak is working well and easy to kit out

Store LocationMayfield

MICK S

MICK SHunter Region, NSW

Recent purchase

Very happy with the whole process of ordering our new kayak. Even an item on back order was promptly sent by courier to our home. Congratulations on making the whole process very easy.

Jaz

JazHunter Region, NSW

The service is terrible

After 2 months I am still waiting for 2 kayak trolleys. Ben who we bought them off is a joke. Not helpful. The other kayak stores in Newcastle go above and beyond. Not your Newcastle store. Everything was a problem. I don’t even know if I will get my trolleys I am still waiting m. They only said they weren’t there when I sent my brother to pick them up. I even phoned ahead. But no they waited till he drove all the way there. My father also had problems when trying to pick the kayaks up. Worst experience it is amazing that some people have jobs.

Brett Walker

Brett WalkerHunter Region, NSW

Excellent service and best price

After weeks of web searching found these guys. Wow, firstly the service from all their team is outstanding and their prices smaas all the competitors. Quality again can't complain. Highly recommend as I already have.